NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

F/S Klipsch AWESOME surround speaker setup

kwikvet

Liquidating some high end audio gear at the suggestion (read demand) of my better half:

Klipsch 6 piece suround speaker system, retailed over $2500 when new, excellent condition

pair Klipsch KG4 main speakers (front channel) in white oak.

KG4 specs

KSFC5 center channel speaker black - this is a monster, possibly the most serious 3 way center ever produced

KSFC5 specs

pair KSFS5 surrounds white (rear channel) these bipolar horn 3 ways are again very high end and not to be confused with the much smaller .5 (point 5) series - they are wall or cieling mountable and come with the factory brackets

KSFS5 specs

Finally, an active (powered with its own amplifier) subwoofer SW10 white oak with 10" driver and 12" passive radiator, shakes the foundation

SW10 specs

This set is timbre and voice matched, with consecutive number pairs and highly efficient (no need for a huge amplifier or rec iever) with exclusive Klipsch horn technology. You'd seriously have to spend well in excess of $2500 to come close to something of it's caliber today. This is not the big box store crap, it is true audiphile quality that will last a lifetime. All speakers in excellent working condition and very good cosmetic shape. Fronts and sub are a real wood veneer cabinet, they can be refinished (oil stain) to whatever finish you like. Center is black to match TV and rears white to blend in with ceiling or walls, but can be repainted (melamine finish). I will guarantee all speakers to be in perfect working order with no mechanical flaws.

I am offering them here to any ACE member first at $500 takes all, if not sold soon will go on ebay for $1000 - I dont have the boxes and really dont want to pack them to ship. You can PM me to set up a time to come see and hear these, you wont be dissapointed. I'll post pics in a bit when my batteries finish charging for my camera, thanks

Sweet system, wish I had the milk money!!!!

:agree I"m gonna have to stick with my cheapy Sony 5.1 system.

Guest Kens06

Waiting for pics..............

I love the efficiency of Klipsch but placement is everything!!

Interested, but I have an Infinity and Bose system sitting in the garage.

Ken

pics, sorry for delay

Ken, if you want you can PM me yur email and ill send the full file

sidewinder, thanks for the kudos, i'll miss these speakers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...