Prayers for Tom (YumaZ06)

MOTV8

Hey everyone, just read some sad news concerning Tom (YumaZ06): Link :cfdeadagain

Tom, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers! Get well soon! :angel

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• Malcolm

• Marana Rich

• Big Poppa

I agree, best wishes Tom!! I just read that he's here in Tucson. If we can find out where he is, I'd be happy to take him some love from Ace. I just asked Rodney if he knows anything, and we'll see if I hear back, but if any of you hear, let me know.

I agree, best wishes Tom!! I just read that he's here in Tucson. If we can find out where he is, I'd be happy to take him some love from Ace. I just asked Rodney if he knows anything, and we'll see if I hear back, but if any of you hear, let me know.

Our prayers for a speedy recovery.

My mother-in-law has a valve in her heart ..had it for 8 years now..she's 80 and still goin on :)

I hope you come thru ok Tom .. might have to lay off pushups for awhile :)

-Frank (you'll have a neat scar for sure :)

Guest 1FASTC4
:angel:angel Keep us posted, hope all goes well!

Any news? I'm keeping an eye on this thread thinking good thoughts for Tom.

Wow! I'll be doubling up on the prayers! :angelsad:angelsad

Our thoughts and Prayers are with you, your family and every one involved, Tom. Get well soon.

I just got home from visiting Yuma Tom in the hospital. He's at Tucson's University Medical Center and is in ICU. I met his son and daughter and was able to go back with them to see him for about 15 minutes. Tom was sitting upright, awake and alert. We talked about some of the antics at Gila Bend and the Z06 Winter Fest this year. He looked pretty good for being a day or so out of surgery but he still had plenty of tubes in him. This surgery was to repair a heart valve and do a single bypass where a stent was.

Malcolm

Awesome.. I'm glad he's up and well. Long road ahead, but at least he's on it!!!