NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Having surgery next Monday!

Guest Z01Mike

Guest Z01Mike

i have a lack of HP problem. So the doctors at Xtreme motorsports are going to perform surgery to fix my lack of hp! Man i am excited!

Thanks Jason!

Is this surgery for something broken...or something extra? Do give details please. :popcorn:

Guest Z01Mike
Is this surgery for something broken...or something extra? Do give details please. :popcorn:

Rpm Level5 tranny, cam and a few other goodies!

Big Poppa

You fickle bitch... Wasn't but a week ago that you were sellin her, now she's goin under the knife?

Rock on dood.... I wanna new cam.....

Guest Z01Mike

i had her up for $24,000 even though it has 88,000 miles she is a beast! i run 11.90's at the track all day! But everyone said to many miles so screw it! I am gonna make a beast and a 11.5 second or better car out of here! She goes in next Monday!

Big Poppa

Dood that's sweet. I love my C5. I'd far rather build my car than step into a C6, even the Z. I'd love the power of an LS7, but that's attainable and not all that hard to do. Clearly I aint got the dough to do it or it would be done, but I got yer back on this one. Your car rocks, build the sh!t out of it....

Sweet...I'd love a heads and cam package on mine...but no cashola for now.

Good luck. She should sound even sweeter soon. :thumbs

Desertdawg

I'm jealous! just thinking of a cam gives me a woody!!!! :partygrnhat:

Glad to hear your keepin her and steppin up the hp! Dam Im jealous though it'll be a few more weeks before my blower cam shows up and Im gettin anxious too. Keep us posted on what numbers you come out of surgery with. So what are the other goodies your talkin about ?

Guest Z01Mike
Glad to hear your keepin her and steppin up the hp! Dam Im jealous though it'll be a few more weeks before my blower cam shows up and Im gettin anxious too. Keep us posted on what numbers you come out of surgery with. So what are the other goodies your talkin about ?

just new shifter,oil pump,timing chain,tranny brace,drag radials. I can't wait!