NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

BFG Drags for Sale

Jason L

I have 2 BFG Drags that have been hanging in my garage for a little bit I cant fit them on the gto so lemme know Smile

They are 295/35/18 BFG Drags they have over 50% of the life left in them I drove them on the street for about 2 months. Pics below they were hanging and covered.

$200 obo

DSC01543.jpg

Will these fit stock C5 sizes??? If so I will take them.

I know these are bigger than stock, but I will only use them at the track. Can anyone say for sure if it's possible?

Hey Sean, just pick up a set of rear Z wheels... Yer gonna want them anyway so you can have both sets, and there's been a plethora of them around here lately... The tires will fit 9.5" wheels, but you'll get a far better footprint with the 10.5's....

Hey Sean, just pick up a set of rear Z wheels... Yer gonna want them anyway so you can have both sets, and there's been a plethora of them around here lately... The tires will fit 9.5" wheels, but you'll get a far better footprint with the 10.5's....

I would do that, but funds are very limited these days. I'm only a school teacher ya'Know.

I shot you a PM back, they will fit on a 9.5 rim it just gives better foot print on a set of 10.5's but you can run them for track use no problem :)

Jason

Sean,

They should fit. Those would be the widest you can go on that size wheel. They would certainly fit better on a 10-12 inch wheel.

Andrew

Sean,

They should fit. Those would be the widest you can go on that size wheel. They would certainly fit better on a 10-12 inch wheel.

Andrew

Thanks Drew

Jason PM sent back