Welcome to ANMRACING

1EvilC5

Welcome to Andrew & Melissa :howdy

Hope you get a chance to come out and meet the group at one our events in the near future. Here is a link to the calendar.

Calendar

Do not be afraid to join in the discussions on the forum. You can start by telling us more about you and your Corvette. Maybe even a few pictures also. Do you race your Red Corvette?

Also go and vote for you corvette color

Color Vote Link

Melissa, I see that you are already joining the fun on posting, very :thumbs

Again welcome.

Phil... :devil

Hello everyone out there in Corvette land. I have to admit, I am not as much of a Corvette person as the wife is. (Its her car after all.. :rolleyes ) I just found this site from knkayotte at "Another" Vette site.

We were out at the Pavilions last weekend doing a little showing off. Melissa wanted to show the Vette so I decided that I would take the GTO too :P . We met a few Vette people there. It was lots of fun. We got there at around 3:00ish and man oh man was it dead. I thought we were gonna' be leavin' for home around 5:00 but it turned out to be a busy night there.

Melissa owns a 1971 LT-1 convert with a 4 spd :burnout and I get to drive it once in awhile. I get to work on it more than drive it ;) . LOL.

Thanks for the welcome and melissa will be giving her .02 in every now and then. :thumbs

pavilions9050250fg.jpg

pavilions9050260eb.jpg

pavilions9050245dn.jpg

Hey, how did that one get in there?!?!?!?!? :P

01199vs.th.jpg

Pics hosted by Imageshack.us

http://media.putfile.com/1971LT-1

Hosted by Putfile.com

Andrew

Now that is what I am talking about active participation from a new member(s). If you do not have something going on this Saturday, we are going up to Pinetop for lunch and return to Split Window for diner.

Hope you can make it.

Later...Phil

Guest XLR8TNC5

Melissa, I already posted a welcome in another thread, but I just wanted to say Hi and tell you what a gorgeous car you have there! Good job! Love the GTO too. NICE!!!

Andrew, if it is any consolation, my hubby, Mark, can relate quite well with your situation as the "in-house" mechanic. I also own my Corvette and he mainly gets to "work on it." As a matter of fact, today he:

Installed the F & R ZO6 Sway bars, lowered the car (on stock bolts,) and installed the Haltech Stinger for me.

You guys are great!

Tanya

I just found this site from knkayotte at "Another" Vette site.

What did I do now..... Sorry automatic response when I hear my name called. :D

Welcome to the forum

Thanks guys!

Knkayote-we love your avatar-that's the first thing that made us look! Red Green is so....well, you know.

And Thanks Tanya-looking forward to seeing your sweet racer. I only wish I had the fast cars in our fleet. My three post the slowest times of the 5 cars we have. At least Andrew lets me drive the speedy ones now and again :rolleyes

And Evil-we're thinking about the run to payson tomorrow morning. Isn't a group meeting at someplace in Ftn Hills for breakfast? We'd do it in the goat, since I'm not too happy with the brakes in the vette right now. :banghead

We don't make pavilions too often, since we argue (discuss loudly) which car to take and frequently don't resolve it in time to go. And I have only parked with the vette row once (I hate being picked on for my less than complete/perfect car(s)).

So, that said, we hope to meet you all sooner or later (perhaps race weekend at firebird-although we're scheduled the following weekend for gto night).

Melissa

Thanks for the welcome and melissa will be giving her .02 in every now and then. :thumbs

Andrew

Just don't let her near your sign-on. Someone around here likes to confuse us and post under her "hubby Mark's" sign-on. She says it's just to help his post count :huh

Welcome! :howdy

Thanks for the welcome. We didn't make to the cruise up north. I had to work. :banghead I think the wife is going to do one of the Friday night drag things but not with the Vette.

I'm working on a brake issue and it looks like we may need to replace a caliper possibly two on the rear. Must be a Chevy... :P

(I'm not going to hear the end of that comment.....)

Anyway, I like that there is a lot more going on here. I am on the AZGTO site and it is dead there.....

Great job on this site OneEvilC5 and every one....

Andrew

Great job on this site OneEvilC5.....

Make Phil a moderator of one lousy section, and he gets all the credit... :mad

You would think that me and Bryan are just chopped liver! :smilelol

:agree:withstupid

Bryan and Dwayne deserve all the credit to the Arizona Vette Net.

I have just been promoted to Moderator of the Members section. I can not even move posts to another section.... :toetap when someone posts in the members section by accident. :mad

But I would like to say thanks to Andrew for commenting on the overall Forum itself.

Thanks again.

I think all the credit goes to Bryan, he put all this together for us.

I just do a lousy job of moderating.... :D

Thanks for the welcome and melissa will be giving her .02 in every now and then.  :thumbs

Andrew

Just don't let her near your sign-on. Someone around here likes to confuse us and post under her "hubby Mark's" sign-on. She says it's just to help his post count :huh

Welcome! :howdy

Har har-We share everything, so you'll have to live with confusion. At least we sign our own names, tho. :thumbs

I hear that we have some recently married members-aw, that's so cute! how come you guys don't share? :drinkers

Melissa

:agree:withstupid

Bryan and Dwayne deserve all the credit to the Arizona Vette Net.

I have just been promoted to Moderator of the Members section. I can not even move posts to another section.... :toetap when someone posts in the members section by accident. :mad

But I would like to say thanks to Andrew for commenting on the overall Forum itself.

Thanks again.

Well, whoever does the work-great job! It's good to see an active group (although I can't blame the GTO guys-there are far less new goats than there are vettes).

So, Bryan and Dwayne- :thumbs:thumbs and three cheers, too!

Dwayne-I see your posts pretty often on the CF - I'm guessing you work from home or something?

Melissa

Dwayne-I see your posts pretty often on the CF - I'm guessing you work from home or something?

Question is does he work???

J/K Dwayne :smilelol:smilelol

Question is does he work???

J/K Dwayne :smilelol:smilelol

Well, I DID think that - but didn't write it cause I don't know you guys that well-yet.

I'm amazed at how often the CF forum group posts. It's like they're on there all day and night. Are they all retired? Or bored at work? Sheesh- :lol

Melissa

3,503 lbs of trouble
I'm amazed at how often the CF forum group posts. It's like they're on there all day and night. Are they all retired? Or bored at work? Sheesh- :lol

We post whores never sleep. :yesnod

Melissa,

I work out in the middle of the desert for the railroad, I'm on call 24/7 so my sleep habits are really bad and I usually post on the CF really late at night, thats why you see them first thing in the morning...

Plus it beats watching the TV... :cfdeadagain

Melissa,

I work out in the middle of the desert for the railroad, I'm on call 24/7 so my sleep habits are really bad and I usually post on the CF really late at night, thats why you see them first thing in the morning...

Plus it beats watching the TV... :cfdeadagain

Oh, I get it. And, what, no TV? That's just crazy talk right now. Being on call must keep you from doing some of the events that you would like to. We hope to meet you 9/30 at Firebird, tho!

Melissa

We have TV, & DVR & X box .... Heck even a dog that likes to chase her tail...

Just reading all the forums is usually more fun....

I will be at Firebird, See ya there.