NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FS: 2003 Z06

Guest Z01Mike

Guest Z01Mike

Selling my 2003 Z06 corvette for $24,000.00

Car has 88,000 miles and runs and looks great. Car was service at 80,000 miles by Power Chevrolet complete change of all fluids and plugs and wires. Car has the following bolt on upgrades:

LG Pro Long Tube Headers

B&B Bullet Exhaust

High flow Cats

Halltec Cold Air Intake

Dyno Tune by NicD

Toyo Proxy tires with 8000 miles on them

Z06 Floor Mats

Z06 Partition and cup holder tray

Dynamat Lined Trunk so no drone from the exhaust

Powder coated Z06 rims OEM(just done last week)

Standard features:

Heads up display

Bose Stero

Power driver seat

Power windows/locks

Tinted windows

Remote pad for door locks and trunk

Portable compressor and tire reapir kit

50th Anniversary CD and Booklet

Brand new Windshield

New brakes

The interior is mint and the body shows normal wear for the miles. You can do a car fax car has never been hit or damaged.

Kelly bluebook rates this at $25,000 plus i am selling for $24,000.00

You can eat out of the engine compartment on this car!

DSCN2495.jpg

What happened? You find something better? You just got that car.

Wow... miss a coupla 4th gear shifts, and POW...you sell that bad boy? You got your eye on the next one already? You haven't been talking to Dan about SRT8's again, have you? :smilelol

Seriously, good luck on the sale, should go quick...she's a beaut, I was checkin' her out at the Wacker/Outback thing, very sweet! :thumbs

Sad thing is, I would've inquired about your chromie Z wheels, but I just bought tires... :banghead

Guest Z01Mike
Wow... miss a coupla 4th gear shifts, and POW...you sell that bad boy? You got your eye on the next one already? You haven't been talking to Dan about SRT8's again, have you? :smilelol

Seriously, good luck on the sale, should go quick...she's a beaut, I was checkin' her out at the Wacker/Outback thing, very sweet! :thumbs

Sad thing is, I would've inquired about your chromie Z wheels, but I just bought tires... :banghead

sold the chromies already! Dan is trying to get me into an SRT8 again! I do like that car more so than the vette for comfort but the vette kills it in power!

Thanks i have an 07 i may buy that xtreme built for a new friend who is selling it because he has too many cars!

Dude, you gotta watch it around Dan, especially with money in your pocket, he can sell ice to eskimos.

Good luck, and I hope you get the Z. Especially if its black! :rockon2: