NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FS: 99 Toch Red FRC

GoNSyco

Not for sale anymore!

It's time to part with the Vette. It's just over 85k on her, I bought it over 2 years ago with 43k (I live in Queen Creek and work in Scottsdale so the miles are all highway). Tires are BFG KDW2's with 275's up front and 295's out back, about 90% tread left, on chrome 18" ZO6's. It's pretty rare since only 400 of the 99 FRC's had the Heads Up Display (which I love) and 400 had the dual zone climate control, and mine has both. Only option mine didn't come with is the 12 disk CD changer, which I didn't want since that's where I put my bottle. Obviously the car isn't stock. It has Blackwing Intake, B&B PRT Catback, B&M Ripper Shifter, ZO6 Calipers with Hawk pads (recently replaced the fronts), ZO6 Fuel Rail Covers, and it's lowered. The LG Pro long tubes and nitrous system will affect the price if you want to keep them. Price is $17.5 obo with the headers and bottle and is $16.5 without.

vette2hl3.th.jpg

vette1yz3.jpg

vette3gr1.th.jpg

For a quick sale I'll do 16.5 with headers and bottle, I've already found a car that I want to pick up. Not selling the Vette won't stop me, will just help the process along.

She's a gorgeous car. She should sell quick at that price, but you may have to advertse somewhere else.

actually going to be getting a Syclone or Typhoon, found a local Ty that I'm really considering. Will be picking up a C6 in a few years to be the DD. Just can't have that payment right now.

Dude, to each his own. I had a Typhoon, and I have no interest in getting another one. I always wanted one, and I'm glad I had one, but no more for me. No matter how much of a whuppin it will gve a Corvette across the intersection, bottom line it's still an S-10 Blazer, and I couldn't deal with that. I still think they're cool, just don't want to own one.

So, tell us about the new Ty... Got any pics?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Harleys & Vettes

I would like to take this car off your hands if it is still for sale.

I'm new to this site, but I believe you have messaged back & forth with a colleague of mine, Ken W. who is the person that informed me of your vehicle for sale.

James Schultz is the name, 703-681-0778 is the number & I'd like to deal in cash.

I'll be in the States for my R&R 14-27 July & would gladly call at your convenience...I also plan to be in the Tucson area on 16 July.

Look forward to your reply,

james

I would like to take this car off your hands if it is still for sale.

I'm new to this site, but I believe you have messaged back & forth with a colleague of mine, Ken W. who is the person that informed me of your vehicle for sale.

James Schultz is the name, 703-681-0778 is the number & I'd like to deal in cash.

I'll be in the States for my R&R 14-27 July & would gladly call at your convenience...I also plan to be in the Tucson area on 16 July.

Look forward to your reply,

james

James,

If you or Ken would like to see the car it is in Glendale, AZ. I return to Glendale June 28 and will be there until July 19. You can call me on my cell at 602-617-1374 or email me at pdgourno@juno.com. I tried calling you but there was no answer. Are you in the military?

David in Glendale

• 2 months later...