NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Grand Prix of Houston

Big Poppa

So, I'm planning a couple trips to houston, this weekend and next for work. I knew the Grand Prix od Houston was the 25th through the 27th, so i was all excited and worked it out with the boss man to get out there a couple days early so I could just lounge around the race. Yay me!!!!!

So I go to the official website to start planning the where and whens, just to find that it's been cancelled!!! :banghead:cuss:bs

I quote the site.. The Grand Prix of Houston announced today that the 2008 event, originally scheduled for April 25-27 at Reliant Park, has been cancelled. Grand Prix officials made the determination that after the unexpected unification of the Champ Car World Series and Indy Racing League and the resulting exclusion of Houston from the schedule, it was not possible to stage the event in 2008.

I blame Tony George. Tony George butsekksed me!!!!

Must go cry now.

:edward: Owned by Tony George! On the bright side, I'm sure there are plenty of large-breasted females in Houston to keep you busy.

P.S. Does this new deal with Champ Car mean Danica will have to learn how to really drive? :burnout2

:edward: Owned by Tony George! On the bright side, I'm sure there are plenty of large-breasted females in Houston to keep you busy.

P.S. Does this new deal with Champ Car mean Danica will have to learn how to really drive? :burnout2

That would be nice, but still is in negotiation. And whle large breasted females are always a bonus, I'll more likely end up at Hennessey's new track. http://www.lonestarmotorsportspark.com/

He moved his operations there at the beginning of the year, so I'll drop in for a tour. For those of you that have not met John Hennessey, he's an awesome guy. I drop in on him most trips to Houston, and though I never spend any more money that 20 bucks on a t-shirt, he always comes out to BS and laugh it up. He's yet to let me out to hot lap in a Venom 1000, but I'm workin on it!!!!

Guest Kens06
Just don't let him do any mods to your car.

Ain't that the truth!!

He's a great guy and Clinton "Never had sexual relations with that woman!"

I can't believe someone hasn't shot that censored.gif thief!!

Ken

Just don't let him do any mods to your car.

Ain't that the truth!!

He's a great guy and Clinton "Never had sexual relations with that woman!"

I can't believe someone hasn't shot that censored.gif thief!!

Ken

O ya? Do tell...

I worked for Ultra Performance here in Tucson, and I know that we sent them a K&N once that they never paid for, but I never heard the outcome and just assumed that it was clerical. I didn't know the trouble was more widespread.

Tell ya what Ken... I like you more than him, and I'm packin. You want I should whack him while I'm out there?

I didn't read every word of every post, I got the jist of things pretty quick. This guy's site is still up and operational. How is that possible?

This guy should have been sued out of existence a long time ago. :cunfused

Well, maybe then I skip the trip to see John. Any other ideas while I'm in Houston? I plan to hit Corvettes of Houston, but what else?

Well, maybe then I skip the trip to see John. Any other ideas while I'm in Houston? I plan to hit Corvettes of Houston, but what else?

I have an Aunt and 2 cousins that live there...don't think I want them meeting you though. :smilelol

I have an Aunt and 2 cousins that live there...don't think I want them meeting you though. :smilelol

Why, you afraid that I'd tell them about us? Our secret is safe sweetheart.

Why, you afraid that I'd tell them about us? Our secret is safe sweetheart.

Now that is some funny Chit man. :smilelol