NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Long Beach

MOTV8

The bad news....the GT1 Aston won't be running this weekend (don't know why), so the GT1 'vettes will just be parading around by themselves again. AND now Lou G. has some "improved" competition from Aston in GT2: Aston's new GT2 story Sounds like they just unloaded it off the truck, should take awhile to get them up to speed...

The race will run Saturday afternoon, but ABC will broadcast the race tape-delayed, with broadcast starting at 9:30 am PT, Sunday April 20. Set the TiVos!

:rockon2:

:cfdeadagain I just watched this cool vid with Doug Fehan and Lou G. on the comparison of the GT1 and GT2 Corvettes...I hope this stupid embed thing works:

EDited for reasons of stupidity.

F*** it, here's the link...scroll down, click the GT1 vs GT2 Corvette Comparison vid. Link

Thanks for the link Dean, cool vid!

No problem.

Except for the attempted "embed" of the video, you know how to do that? :cfdeadagain

this forum does not support imbedding videos.

Good thing I stopped trying then.... :cfdeadagain

GM issued a pre-Long Beach press release....what a mishmash, Gavin ran a marathon...the E85/tree juice did not eat the new fuel cell...and Chevy gave money to charity....Blah, Blah, Blah :burnout2

Edit: just found the practice times: O'Connell in the #3 over a half second quicker than #4 :banannasword:

Race results:

GT1:1: Magnussen/O'Connell (11th overall)

GT1:2: Gavin/Beretta (12th overall)

GT2:10: Peterson/Gigliotti (23rd overall), finished ahead of the DBRS9.

Linky