REDUCED PRICE!!

Set of 4 (Have been Rock Crawling) Tires with Stock Rims for $400

Set of 3 Good condition Tires with Stock Rims for $500

Tires are All Terrain L315/70 R 17 121/118R

Same wheels as pictured below:

l_b59e5170f82fea97374e1bd021846e75.jpg

Or both sets for only $700 - Cash only

For ACE members I would take $400

Just an FYI these also fit silverado and sierra 2500s and you can use the stock chevy or GMC center cap

Just an FYI these also fit silverado and sierra 2500s and you can use the stock chevy or GMC center cap

Thanks for adding that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BUMP - PLEASE HELP ME GET THESE OUTTA THE GARAGE!! please... pretty please...

wickedfastvette

I have an H2 sut but I only need 2 rear tires, dont need wheels or fronts

Cherye, wassup girl? At this price you could buy the set and powder coat or chrome the wheels for a different look when the mood strikes you....I'm just sayin'. :yesnod

Good luck Christine!

wickedfastvette

Cherye, wassup girl? At this price you could buy the set and powder coat or chrome the wheels for a different look when the mood strikes you....I'm just sayin'. :yesnod

Good luck Christine!

Yeah you're right! But I dont have anyplace to put them too many toys!! LOL

Good luck Christine!

Yeah you're right! But I dont have anyplace to put them too many toys!! LOL

Well like I posted above, I would take $400 for all wheels and tires for ACE members. :ACE:

wickedfastvette

Seriously thinking about it Christine, how much tread left on the tires, I need at least two with really good tread.

Seriously thinking about it Christine, how much tread left on the tires, I need at least two with really good tread.

three of them are brand new, the other four have been rock crawling, but still have id say 70-80% tread left on them and are great for the street.

please let us know, we would love to get them out of the garage.

wickedfastvette

three of them are brand new, the other four have been rock crawling, but still have id say 70-80% tread left on them and are great for the street.

Well I decided to take them off your hands, but now I noticed that you are in Tucson, will you be coming towards Phoenix anytime soon? Please let me know.

Thanks, Cherye

Well I decided to take them off your hands, but now I noticed that you are in Tucson, will you be coming towards Phoenix anytime soon? Please let me know.

Thanks, Cherye

we are planning on gonig camping this weekend sometime, but the biggest storage space we have is Christine's focus, which sadly can only hold maybe 1.5 hummer wheels with tires on them lol. were up in marana, so its about 30 minutes closer to phoenix than tucson... generally. ill talk to christine, but im sure we can figure something out... are you 100% opposed to a drive to marana? i will load the wheels/ tires into whatever you bring down... since they weigh a lot.

wickedfastvette

I live up in Prescott which is 100 miles nortth of Phoenix, so that is why I was hoping to get them closer to Phoenix, if I come up with something I will let you know or if you can think of anything let me know. Hopefully we can get it figured out.

Thanks

I live up in Prescott which is 100 miles nortth of Phoenix, so that is why I was hoping to get them closer to Phoenix, if I come up with something I will let you know or if you can think of anything let me know. Hopefully we can get it figured out.

Thanks

no preoblem at all. i see your point. i really wish these things werent so heavy, or id ship em.

If this deal falls through, I know someone who might be interested (just found out today he owns an H2).

If this deal falls through, I know someone who might be interested (just found out today he owns an H2).

right on, we will let you know thank you