NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Rear Bumper Cover

Grape Ape

Anyone know where I can get a used Tiger Shark rear bumper cover or an original one cheap with out damage? My original one needs to be fixed and thought maybe someone might know where I can get a used one. I know it's a stab in the dark but doesn't hurt to try.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
GuyverVette

I dont know, but I call dibs on the damaged bumper if you sell it.

Grape Ape

Sorry, not thinking about this any more. Joe @ Classic Gold repainted mine. Good thing I didn't buy a Tiger Shark too, had to buy another golf cart for work.

Sorry, not thinking about this any more. Joe @ Classic Gold repainted mine. Good thing I didn't buy a Tiger Shark too, had to buy another golf cart for work.

Sorry for the hijack but sounds like the golf cart scenario wasn't so good.

Grape Ape

No problem with the highjack. Got the car fixed then had to replace the golf cart. Wasn't watching where I was going. It's just so easy to get complacent when your around the same things all the time. I will be more careful from now on though.

Replaced this:

1990YamahaGolfCart-110.jpg

With this:

1990YamahaGolfCart-122.jpg

Not Husker Red but that might change in time. Wanted to get the same kind of cart so I could just transfer everything over and not have to fabricate anything new. Took me 2 days and then got sick. Missed the last 2 nights of work. Getting better though and should be able to get back tomorrow night. Notice the new one has a front bumper on it!! Would have come in handy had the other one had this option..