Hello from the west side.

Guest Kod_X

Guest Kod_X

Hello!

I am an avid Corvette Forum reader. I do not post there at all, just read all the posts! I followed a link over to here and thought I would register. I am active on DigitalCorvettes. I figured it wouldn't hurt to chat it up with some people in my area!

I have a base coupe 88. A few little mods, nothing major. It is more of a work in progress! It is my daily!

Just thought I would wave at ya!

:howdy:

Brian

Greetings from the other side of the town.

Too bad you were not with us back on 7/30. We were at the Hooters in Glendale from 4:30 - 9:00 p.m. having a pretty good time.

Check out the calendar page (upper right corner, says "calendar" :D ) to see what we got going next.

Get in on that car care clinic on the 28th if you can, or join us on the cruise to San Diego on the 21st.

Hope to see you around soon.

Guest Kod_X

:cuss On days I have to work! Oh well!

Cool pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time! Only one pic of a member's Corvette :P

528welcome3_1_.gif

Hi Brian, Glad to have you on board, if you get a chance, jump in on any of the planned events we have coming up.

Hope to meet you soon. :thumbs:

Guest Kod_X
528welcome3_1_.gif

Hi Brian, Glad to have you on board, if you get a chance, jump in on any of the planned events we have coming up.

Hope to meet you soon. :thumbs:

A wave and a hello from Avondale! :howdy: Hope to meet you some day soon Brian. Make sure you are ready for the Poker Run.

Guest Kod_X

The Poker run does seem like a lot of fun! Due to work, who knows at this point if I will have to work that day! I should though, get off my rear and make a pavillions night.

Does anything happen, ACE related on the west side of town?

Does anything happen, ACE related on the west side of town?

Very little happens on the west side unfortunately! There is a car show on Sat night that happens at 59th and Bell (I think). It's not an ACE event but alot of Vettes show. I live up north east and it's the same story up here. Our cruises can meet just about anywhere depending on where we're going. I organized one to Prescott in Dec. and we met at Cave Creek and Bell Rd. We're seeing more and more from the west side, so hopefully the situation will improve. :howdy:

I do try to spread the events around as much as possible.

Many of the ACE events don't even happen "in" town as much as they do out of town.

As far as the car shows, I usually just go to the Pavilions, or any other "big" event planned (Like the Run to the Pines in Show Low in Sept, or the car show in Chandler in October).

I think once the temps come down you will see more and more events all over the valley.

Cruise on Central is sneaking up again, and there are many activities in September - November that are all over the entire state of Arizona. Friday night drag racing at Firebird will start up again as well, so just keep watching the calendar for some fun stuff to do with the Vette.