What is Shifty listening to?

JLMounce

I'm listening to a bunch of whiny construction workers complain because it's hot. Think I'll go to my air conditioned construction office and feel bad about it......NOT!

Ina Gada daVida - Iron Butterfly :peace:

Classic and a great one. Now I can't get it out of my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing yet, but I am getting ready to listen to a supervisor tell me that we are not suppose to be going on forums while on the clock. So I'll be back on the forum after the meeting..........Andrew

Okie dokie I'm finally out of the meeting and now I'm online listening to Bohiemian Rhapsody by Queen!!!! Andrew

Nothing yet, but I am getting ready to listen to a supervisor tell me that we are not suppose to be going on forums while on the clock. So I'll be back on the forum after the meeting.......... Andrew

So let me guess, he told how it was going to be from now on.... :cfdeadagain

Nothing yet, but I am getting ready to listen to a supervisor tell me that we are not suppose to be going on forums while on the clock. So I'll be back on the forum after the meeting.......... Andrew

So let me guess, he told how it was going to be from now on.... :cfdeadagain
Yup, it was a combo meeting about not sending personal email, funny pictures or going on forums that are not a work related forum...... So when I was done with the meeting I sent Melissa and email to say hi then sent some funny pictures to a few friends and then came on here to let you all know what's up....... And to make things worse, I am suppose to facilitate the rest of the meetings about not doing all that....... :lol Oh, and to not hijack, I'm listening to Damnit Janet from Rocky Horror..... Andrew

• 2 weeks later...