NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

What is Shifty listening to?

JLMounce

• 2 weeks later...

Lawrence Welk music. The people behind us are having another outdoor "Polka" party with Live accordion music...WTF, it's Monday afternoon for God's sakes! I can't even listen to my tv in the family room and I'm getting pissed. I may need an Attorney if I go over there and beat on his door. Marc, are you registered yet?

Lawrence Welk music. The people behind us are having another outdoor "Polka" party with Live accordion music...WTF, it's Monday afternoon for God's sakes! I can't even listen to my tv in the family room and I'm getting pissed. I may need an Attorney if I go over there and beat on his door. Marc, are you registered yet?

Wow...don't ya just hate unemployeed retirees????

I'm thinking about opening all the windows in the family room and point the speakers that way and crank up the tunes to max volume and play something like, Dead Bodies Everywhere by Korn. That should get some attention over in the retiree Geriatrics ward party. :party

wickedfastvette

I'm thinking about opening all the windows in the family room and point the speakers that way and crank up the tunes to max volume and play something like, Dead Bodies Everywhere by Korn. That should get some attention over in the retiree Geriatrics ward party. :party

Do it I dare ya!