NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Wife says to clean out some stuff......

Grape Ape

Hey all,

I have some parts that I have been collecting over the last year and the wife says they need to go to someone who will use them. I am posting them up here first before I put them on the CF so you all have first dibs at them. I can deliver within reason or meet somewhere in between or at an event sometime.

Here we go..

First is a couple tires that I took off the C5 rear. They are BF Goodrich 235/50 - ZR18's. They probably have half their life left. As you can tell from the size, they don't belong on the back of a Corvette. Thought maybe someone could use them for something else. $50.00 for both.

CorvetteTires-235-50ZR18-1.jpg

CorvetteTires-235-50ZR18-2.jpg

Next I have both the Washer tank and the Radiator tank. Both Tanks SOLD

Here we have a C5 Z06 Air Intake. SOLD

This is the upper radiator support for the C5.Sold, Thanks Jack

These are the factory sway bars from my car. They have the flimsy end links on them. They came from a stock 1998 Vette.

$25.00

C5CorvetteSwayBars.jpg

These are the factory exhaust tips that came with my 1998 C5. I installed custom exhaust so these won't work anymore. Need some cleaning up.

$20.00

C5CorvetteStockChromeExhaustTips.jpg

Next are old wheels from the C5. They are the GM Speedline wheels. SOLD

These are the Acrylic Tint covers for a C5 Corvette. SOLD

This is a Chrome Radiator cap I had on my 95. The C5's don't use this type.

SOLD to GOLDCYLON

These are the Z06 Screens I had on for a while. Both Screens SOLD SOLD

These are the Factory Fog Light Surrounds that I took off my car. SOLD

Next, I have a 1994-1996 C4 Corvette Beverage Holder. SOLD

This thing is a Passive Key Entry Module SOLD

Thanks for looking.

PM Replied to. Thanks.

Hey Mark

Hold on to the radiator support for me, I'll take it & paint to match the vette & then sell mine, will make it so much easier. Wish I had seen this before you sold the tanks.

I'll pay for the support when we get together for the pics. How is the car coming along with the bumper? And guess what, the side cove grilles were here all along, the office at my complex

put them in the wrong area in office when they wouldn't fit in my mailbox & nobody left me a note about them. I just went up there this afternoon & asked them to look around for me as the

guy kept insisting that they had been mailed. I just apologized to him & resent the moneyvia PayPal.

Let me know if you can hold the rad supportfor me

Thanks

Jack

PM Replied to. Thanks.

Hey Mark

Hold on to the radiator support for me, I'll take it & paint to match the vette & then sell mine, will make it so much easier. Wish I had seen this before you sold the tanks.

I'll pay for the support when we get together for the pics.

Let me know if you can hold the rad support for me

Thanks

Jack

You got it Jack

Sent PM

Guest Z01Mike
PM Replied to. Thanks.

Hey Mark

I'll pay for the support when we get together for the pics. How is the car coming along with the bumper? And guess what, the side cove grilles were here all along, the office at my complex

put them in the wrong area in office when they wouldn't fit in my mailbox & nobody left me a note about them. I just went up there this afternoon & asked them to look around for me as the

guy kept insisting that they had been mailed. I just apologized to him & resent the moneyvia PayPal.

Let me know if you can hold the rad supportfor me

Thanks

Jack

I will buy your support as mine is cracked! Let me know when your ready to sell instead of me buying new from chevy!