NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Misc 04 Z06 Parts For Sale

Hotrod

I have a cold air intake, cat back exhaust and chrome wheels and tires of off my car for sale.

All priced to go.

Wheel2.jpg

Wheel1.jpg

Need prices or the thread will get locked.

Some pics of the other parts would be good too. :thumbs

Thanks, I didn't know that. $600 for the tires and wheels, $50 for the intake and $150 for the titanium cat backs.

I will take a picture of the intake this weekend, but I can't get a picture of the cat backs until they come off, which should be any day now

Thanks, I didn't know that. $600 for the tires and wheels, $50 for the intake and $150 for the titanium cat backs.

I will take a picture of the intake this weekend, but I can't get a picture of the cat backs until they come off, which should be any day now

Cool the exhaust is sold. Jason at extreme told me this morning that my Corsa stuff will ship on the 9th of this month, so I would estimate that I will have the old stuff off by the 18th.

what kind of shape are the wheels and tires in, and are they stock Z06 size? I am interested

The wheels are in great shape, there is one little nick in the outer edge of the left fron wheel. The tires are

OK, they have 20,100 miles on them.

what kind of cold air intake?

Some are 'colder' than others :)

-Frank

what kind of cold air intake?

Some are 'colder' than others :)

-Frank

Hi Frank, the intake is a stock 04 Z06

I'll take the exhaust!!

No hurry, just want to be 1st in line when they come off

Ken

10/4 hopefully my stuff will be in the week of the 14th. I will let you know.....

Guest clement

Cool the exhaust is sold. Jason at extreme told me this morning that my Corsa stuff will ship on the 9th of this month, so I would estimate that I will have the old stuff off by the 18th.

what kind of shape are the wheels and tires in, and are they stock Z06 size? I am interested

The wheels are in great shape, there is one little nick in the outer edge of the left fron wheel. The tires are

do you STill have the wheels? i'm also interested.

do you STill have the wheels? i'm also interested.

I do

Mike did ask for them first, as long as he picks them up by the end of next week, I have to honor the deal.

Its the right thing to do.. :unsure

Quicksilver98

If the deal falls through on the exhaust give me a shout I could use a Titanium setup. Thanks Casey

On Z06 wheels, Drewstein has a set for sale. Pm him, they're chrome, and I assume he still has them.