NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C5 2000 Speedline wheels and tires

GuyverVette

GuyverVette

Im selling my 2000 C5 wheels too. No pressure sensors incluided but already have regular valve stems. The front tires have a lot of thread and they are runflats, the rears are Nittos with 30% left of the thread... but the 4 of them are kinda dried out.

18" rears, 17" fronts. They also fit Camaros and Trans Ams (Sweet upgrade for F-Bodys) and I think some older Vettes too.

258746723RL118239869.jpg

258746737RL906976879.jpg

$600 takes them, they have no curb rash or hits.

Thanks.

GuyverVette

Yup, just the facotry painted wheels. They have some brake dust on them nothing really bad, but they are in perfect condition.

Just a suggestion... I sold my factory wheels on fleabay in like a day. they were chrome, and easier top sell because of it, but maybe you'd have better luck selling them there.

• 2 weeks later...
GuyverVette
Just a suggestion... I sold my factory wheels on fleabay in like a day. they were chrome, and easier top sell because of it, but maybe you'd have better luck selling them there.

Cool, I just find it a bit problematic to ship them since they are big ang bulky and how much should I quote for shipping anyways??

Ill see if I can find a local buyer on ebay.

And BUMP!!! :D

Wheels and tires are gonna cost you around $150-$200 to ship. If ya have a buddy at a tire shop he might just could get you a hook up on that as well. Shipping them is easy, you just place cardboard over the wheel and wrap it in cling wrap. If you're looking local, drop them on Craigslist too.

When you advertise them, push them on the C4 guys as a great upgrade. They fit and look good, just ask Robert (Quicktrip). C5 guys with wagon wheels might want them, but they're a tough sell for most C5 guys.

You might provide a source for the pressure sensors as well for people too lazy to look it up on their own. That'll give em one less reason to pass on the deal.

• Upvote 1

Well just curious how much do you want for them?? I'm actually thinking about Z06 wheels for my C4 but for the time being these might be a good upgrade.

Rob

GuyverVette
Wheels and tires are gonna cost you around $150-$200 to ship. If ya have a buddy at a tire shop he might just could get you a hook up on that as well. Shipping them is easy, you just place cardboard over the wheel and wrap it in cling wrap. If you're looking local, drop them on Craigslist too.

When you advertise them, push them on the C4 guys as a great upgrade. They fit and look good, just ask Robert (Quicktrip). C5 guys with wagon wheels might want them, but they're a tough sell for most C5 guys.

You might provide a source for the pressure sensors as well for people too lazy to look it up on their own. That'll give em one less reason to pass on the deal.

Thanks for the tips. Actually I wont incluide the pressure sensors, but I'll include the valve stems installed on the wheels :)

Well just curious how much do you want for them?? I'm actually thinking about Z06 wheels for my C4 but for the time being these might be a good upgrade.

Rob

Hi there. Im Asking $600 for the whole set, wheels and tires w/o air pressure sensors, but will incluide a set of valve stems installed on the wheels

You can come and see them any day after 4:30, im in Southern and Baseline.

• 3 weeks later...
GuyverVette

BUMP BUMP!!

The wheels have New valve stems and they are ready to be shipped in case somebody wants them shipped.

$600 for the whole set OBO.

I need to get rid of this guys ASAP They take a lot of room on my already stuffed garage. C'mon, get rid of those "wagon wheels" and treat your vette with a newer more clean and smooth look with this wheels.