NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Xtreme does the deed :)

Grayeagle

Had new Billy Boat Stingers put on today .. definitely 'no more Mr. Nice Guy' sound ..I can hear all 350 horses at wide open throttle :)

I am drivin a V-8 again :)

Definitely ear candy all the way :)

-Frank

Marana Rich

Yeah Frank, but you have to prove it. We haven't seen you for so long we forgot what you looked/sounded like.

J/K. I thought it sounded pretty good before, but I guess after being around all these loudmouths you have to upgrade just to be heard!

My Bad .. it was pointed out to me in a PM that *Borla* calls theirs 'Stingers' .. Billy Boat calls 'theirs' Bullets.

-grin- .. it's all the same to me .. two big-ass chrome trash cans with the lids cut off stickin out the back ..and no more Hoover Vacuum Cleaner sounds from 'Habu' .. I *like* goin thru tunnels in lower gears now -evil grin- .. I am *soo* gonna get arrested :)

-Frank (had a nice blue '67 Chevelle make a *point* of blowin by me in the tunnel on I-10 today ..saw him come up behind me, careen into the lane beside me just missin a truck behind him, and onna brakes as he went by me because ..well . .there was another truck ahead of him .. guess he *showed* me :)

I couldnt hear him.

It sounds that good :)

My Bad .. it was pointed out to me in a PM that *Borla* calls theirs 'Stingers' .. Billy Boat calls 'theirs' Bullets.

-grin- .. it's all the same to me .. two big-ass chrome trash cans with the lids cut off stickin out the back ..and no more Hoover Vacuum Cleaner sounds from 'Habu' .. I *like* goin thru tunnels in lower gears now -evil grin- .. I am *soo* gonna get arrested :)

-Frank (had a nice blue '67 Chevelle make a *point* of blowin by me in the tunnel on I-10 today ..saw him come up behind me, careen into the lane beside me just missin a truck behind him, and onna brakes as he went by me because ..well . .there was another truck ahead of him .. guess he *showed* me :)

I couldnt hear him.

It sounds that good :)

WTG Frank...I liked parking garages myself, trying to drown out the car alarm you just set off when you drove by, only to then set off 2 or 3 more!

- that is when I had a running 'vette.

I liked parking garages myself

Oh, I like those too. :edward:

and Frank, a set of long tubes will make it even better. :edward: