NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

98 Pace car

1EVLC7

1998 Indy Pace Car, 6 speed, 17400 miles, 98% perfect. Still have orignial yellow wheels and Goodyear runflats also still have a complete graphic package still in the box's. Vehicle has never had any paintwork. Also have a copy of the original window sticker and build sheet. The car sits on 18's in the front and 20's in the rear (WELD EVO's on BFG's) $31,000 obo

PM me if intrested

Sold

If we didn't already have ours :toetap .... I was secretly looking for a pace car while we were shopping.

I was looking for a pacecar a while back. The main issue I ran into was that there is no designator for a pace car from the insurance.

As you can may be worth that kinda money to a collector, to the insurance company its still a low mileage 98 corvette with a high book value of 22k.

The corvette is the only car that can pull off purple and yellow... and have it look awesome.

I was looking for a pacecar a while back. The main issue I ran into was that there is no designator for a pace car from the insurance.

As you can may be worth that kinda money to a collector, to the insurance company its still a low mileage 98 corvette with a high book value of 22k.

The corvette is the only car that can pull off purple and yellow... and have it look awesome.

Mark's insurance CO. said no problem on the extra insurance although there is no designator for a pace car, you just have to let them know what you have and what you paid for it and submit photo's. One just went through Barrett Jackson with fewer miles for 36k

• 10 months later...