NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Put it on the rollers today

Loud Pedal

FinalRun-2.jpg

That should put me around 614 to 620 at the flywheel. The thing is just a fricken missile!!! :burnout:jd

Props to Jason and all the boys at Xtreme. The grin on his face when he saw the numbers said it all.

Guest Sidewinder
FinalRun.jpg

That should put me around 614 to 620 at the flywheel. The thing is just a fricken missile!!! :burnout:jd

Props to Jason and all the boys at Xtreme. The grin on his face when he saw the numbers said it all.

:partydance:

I told ya that using that polymethyl methacrylate flywheel along with a CORRECT clutch would free up alot of horsepower! That thing sounded sweet on the dyno. I just wish we coulda got the 541HP run to print out.

614 to 620 at the flywheel = a LEAGUE of your own.

:wave1:

:crazyphil: That's freakin' awesome dood! :tontopallus:

:black vette::whip: Way to take care of Dave & Jenna Xtreme!

Potatoe Potatoe Potatoe Potatoe Potatoe Potatoe Potatoe Potatoe Potatoe Potatoe

I want to hear it idle now... Nice graphs Dave, max torque at 4 grand and the HP just climbs to the clouds... :tach::edward:

Thanks guys and gals :) Mark I can email you the other dyno sheets from your runs if you shoot me your email addy.

Glad she worked out for ya Dave, sounds great and drives great, Id love to see what she would do with some ported heads though, can anyone say an easily driven 560+ hp

Guest Sidewinder
Thanks guys and gals :) Mark I can email you the other dyno sheets from your runs if you shoot me your email addy.

Glad she worked out for ya Dave, sounds great and drives great, Id love to see what she would do with some ported heads though, can anyone say an easily driven 560+ hp

PM sent

Guest 1FASTC4

Amazing numbers, Eud..... brute force. Edit: ahh just watched the vid... love the sound. Can they test auto's in a similar manner?

Guest Sidewinder
Amazing numbers, Eud..... brute force. Edit: ahh just watched the vid... love the sound. Can they test auto's in a similar manner?

Yes, you can dyno an auto in the same fashion.

Love the idle at the end of the video,all bumpity bumpity bumpity....

Congrats on owning a Missle. Should we change your name to SKuD PoTatO? J/K

Enjoy it without getting caught. :black vette: +HP = :burnout

Phil

Very nice numbers. I'll never be anywhere near that with mine. Need to keep it somewhat Wife friendly ya know!!!

Guest Kens06

Nice numbers Dave!!

Did you get the .drf files e-mailed??

E-mail me your files so I can overlay with mine and puke all over the floor!!!

You should have gotten a quarter rear shot to see those HUGE 345's!!

Did you really have to spend all that money to stop me from yanking your chain about racing??

HaHaHaHa, now all I want are the keys.............................

A sweet ride is now awesome!!

Ken

Nice run! I told you at Winterfest that you'd probably best me by 50-60 and that's about where you landed. I guess my only hope for a rematch is for you to miss a gear or overpower the track. haha Let me know when you put down some numbers in the quarter. I'm curious if you can get those rears to hook up and scare the 10 second barrier.... How are those rear tires wearing?

Malcolm

Nice run! I told you at Winterfest that you'd probably best me by 50-60 and that's about where you landed. I guess my only hope for a rematch is for you to miss a gear or overpower the track. haha Let me know when you put down some numbers in the quarter. I'm curious if you can get those rears to hook up and scare the 10 second barrier.... How are those rear tires wearing?

Malcolm

Yep, Malcolm, you were right. I only have about 600 miles on it but tires seem to be holding up pretty well so far. It's funny though, EVERY time I get out of the car it smells like burning rubber. It's impossible not to grin when the nose sends its signals. :P

Malcolm

Yep, Malcolm, you were right. I only have about 600 miles on it but tires seem to be holding up pretty well so far. It's funny though, EVERY time I get out of the car it smells like burning rubber. It's impossible not to grin when the nose sends its signals. :P

Yeah, kinda like the smell of napalm in the morning... :burnout

Potatoe Potatoe Potatoe Potatoe Potatoe Potatoe Potatoe Potatoe Potatoe Potatoe

I want to hear it idle now... Nice graphs Dave, max torque at 4 grand and the HP just climbs to the clouds... :tach::edward:

Potato Potato