WTB Flywheel for a 99 MT Corvette

Jester

Anybody out there have a flywheel that can be used on a 99 FRC Corvette with a manual trans? if yes than send me a PM with the $$$ Needed right away Thanks

Greg

Sean (Bigfoot99) swapped his out last year, I wonder if he still has the original one...

Sean (Bigfoot99) swapped his out last year, I wonder if he still has the original one...

Dawg, I think you have me confused with someone else. Besides that, mine is an auto. :lol

the GM flywheel is $80-$90 new at the dealer.

Hey Glenn,

The dealer wants 400.00+

the GM flywheel is $80-$90 new at the dealer.

Hey Glenn,

The dealer wants 400.00+

get me the PN you are looking for! :thumbs

Dawg, I think you have me confused with someone else. Besides that, mine is an auto. :lol

So I looked at your sig and realized that the flywheel and the harmonic balancer are not the same thing..... D oh!!!

And to think I was wondering why there would be a difference between an auto and a manual with the harmonic balancer!

So I looked at your sig and realized that the flywheel and the harmonic balancer are not the same thing..... D oh!!!

And to think I was wondering why there would be a difference between an auto and a manual with the harmonic balancer!

:smilelol

I have used GMPartshouse.com several times and very happy.

here are some part numbers

24238412 – LS7 Clutch

12571611 – LS7 Flywheel

89059282 - LS6 Slave Cylinder – 118.21

12564455 - LS6 Master Cylinder – 120.57

14061685 – Pilot Bearing – 11.17

Both LS7 Clutch and LS7 flywheel are 482.73 shipped.

"For both clutch and flywheel on our website, use part number ls7clutchkit under Chevrolet make"

The labor is very expensive to get to the flywheel and is is best to do all the RR you can while you are in there.

send a PM to Dave/EULOSE (sp?) he has a used ls7 clutch and ls7 flywheel (around 3000 mi) that just came off his brand new car. HE might sell it to you dirt cheap.

other wise you can buy a new flywheel for $474.21

good luck