NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Sebring

Bigfoot

Well, a vette is leading the 3 car GT1 field by about 2 laps. :thumbs

The lone vette in GT2 is about 5 laps behind. :(

SPEED's ALMS blog is saying that the #4 is in the garage getting repaired, didn't say what for.

IMSA Live Scoring and timing showing the 28 up to 8th in GT2, but still 6 laps behind the leader in GT2.

The 3 car is about 2 laps ahead of the Aston. The 4 is 7 laps behind the Aston.

IMSA Live Timing and Scoring

But the race comes back on Speed here in about 20 minutes.

The leader in GT2 just F'd up and is out (Ferrari). :lol

The Aston broke and had to go in for repairs. Now it's vette 1 and 2...although 2 is way behind. Half shaft problem...some sort of pin had to get replaced.

The lone vette GT2 entry is out. :(

The leader in GT2 just F'd up and is out (Ferrari). :lol

The Aston broke and had to go in for repairs. Now it's vette 1 and 2...although 2 is way behind. Half shaft problem...some sort of pin had to get replaced.

The lone vette GT2 entry is out. :(

But at least the Aston GT2 entry retired first!!!

Johnny O WINS GT1.

Well, him, Fellows and Magnussen. And 9th overall.

But for Johnny O, it's a record 10th win at Sebring.

Congrats, Johnny O'Connell.

:banannasword::banannasword::banannasword::banannasword::banannasword::banannasword::banannasword:

:rockon2:Great race...'vettes GT1 dominance still makes me all warm and fuzzy... :cheers

I was worried Lou and the GT2 didn't have enough development or testing, sorry to see his day end...was it "overheating" officially?

Very impressed with the P2 prototypes ruling over the usually faster P1 jobbers...Porsche makes a wicked race car, that's fur sure. That frenchie Peewgot was sure fast, but fragile won't cut it at the Sebring meat-grinder.

Acutally the Penske Porches are doing very well against the P1 in general. They had like 7 straight overall wins last year (if I remember right). They had a whole deal on their operation on Speed Channel. The only thing the P1's have over the P2s is top end and that's not really what ALMS is all about, plus the P2's get way better mileage. Exceptionally helpful in a 12 hour race. Translates into a whole lot less stops and time in the pits.

Thanks for the "lesson" there....professor. :rolleyes

Actually, it WAS the first overall victory at Sebring for any P2 car, ever....so stick that in your history book. They also took the other two podium spots, shutting out the P1s altogether. I don't think anyone had that happening, don't care what the fuel economy is.

Sebring Official Results :cfdeadagain

Got to watch it off and all during the day... Was some good racing and some bad luck by others too.

Loved seeing the vette's run around, man they look awesome.

Just finished watching most of the F1 in Australia. what a mad house with all the problems...

Thanks for the "lesson" there....professor. :rolleyes

Actually, it WAS the first overall victory at Sebring for any P2 car, ever....so stick that in your history book.

You got me there. :lol