2004 Z06 Wheels & tires for sale

Hotrod

As soon as my PS2's and my new wheels show up, I will have my chrome ZO6 take offs for sale.

The tires are good years and they are decent. I am also going to leave the sensors in them.

Let me know if you are interested

SOLD !

Yes they are stock 295/18 rears and 265/17 fronts. There is one small ding in the outer edge of the left

front wheel. Other wise they are in great condition. The tires have only $20,000 miles on them. I don't know

what they are worth, but I would guess around $800.

are these stock z06 sizes? condition (any road rash, etc) ? price?

None of the above, they are redline recaps.... C rated for crappy.....LOL

More important, are they Alcoas, Speedlines, or repros?

If the tires have 20 thousand dollars on them, and you're selling them for 800, I'm in!!!!!

Out of my price range...

But more important is WHAT are you replacing them with???????

• 2 weeks later...
Out of my price range...

But more important is WHAT are you replacing them with???????

Cray Wheels and PS2's

If the tires have 20 thousand dollars on them, and you're selling them for 800, I'm in!!!!!

Chris

If you want them they are yours.

No, i was making reference to the fact that you put a dollar sign in front of the 20,000 miles... I need 18's and 19's. I have a buddy Reid (a few of you mat him on the Gila Bend run) that is looking for a set like yours for his car. He's in the Phillipines on vacation, but when he gets back I'll mention these to him. His car is black, so the chrome would look sharp.

No, i was making reference to the fact that you put a dollar sign in front of the 20,000 miles... I need 18's and 19's. I have a buddy Reid (a few of you mat him on the Gila Bend run) that is looking for a set like yours for his car. He's in the Phillipines on vacation, but when he gets back I'll mention these to him. His car is black, so the chrome would look sharp.

Coo

• 2 weeks later...