NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

We finally put the Michelin PS2's on the rears

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and Elizabeth

With the PS1's we were spinning in 1st, 2nd and third gear. What a diffenence between the two. She sticks up with no problems now. Now we need more HP!! :partydance:

With the PS1's were were spinning in 1st, 2nd and third gear. What a diffenence between the two. She sticks up with no problems now. Now we need more HP!! :partydance:

Robert, if you don't mind where did you get them and how much did they cost??

post-771-1205242676.jpg

Robert and Elizabeth
With the PS1's were were spinning in 1st, 2nd and third gear. What a diffenence between the two. She sticks up with no problems now. Now we need more HP!! :partydance:

Discount Tire in 345/30/19. It was $1122 for the total install of the back 2 tires with road hazard and everything.

Discount Tire in 345/30/19. It was $1122 for the total install of the back 2 tires with road hazard and everything.

Hey R/E, I've heard some Z owners have had rubbing problems with that size. Any hint of it on yours?

Malcolm

Wheelie bars, 14x32's, 4-link Dana, blower .. -evil grin-

What to do, what to do?

-Frank

Robert and Elizabeth

Hey R/E, I've heard some Z owners have had rubbing problems with that size. Any hint of it on yours?

Malcolm

None as of yet. We ran that size in the PS1's and had no issues at all. Time will tell with the PS2's. Thanks for the heads up though.

Malcolm

I'm running Hoosier R6s in that size and don't have any rubbing so far.

Robert and Elizabeth

Malcolm

I'm running Hoosier R6s in that size and don't have any rubbing so far.

How are you liking them so far Dave? They would most likely be our next purchase when these run low.

How are you liking them so far Dave? They would most likely be our next purchase when these run low.

I love the tires. They hook like crazy. I don't like having another reason to pull me over though...

My new wheels and PS2's will be here next week. I am pretty excited about that.

The Wheels are by Cray and called Manta's, black with a chrome outer edge. Stealth is the word of the day for me.

Black on Black with more black........... :banannasword: