2007 wheels and runflats

vidal1313

2007 C6 FLAWLESS painted wheels with Z51 Good Year run-flats. 9,000 miles of mostly highway driving. Include wheels, tires, centers, and sensors for $850.00 for quick sell. Fits C6, C5, and, I think, C4. PM me or e-mail me at vidal1313@hotmail.com. Come and take a close look at them at my home in Chandler.

033.jpg

I might be interested in the tires if you'd sell them w/o the wheels. I have the polished rims so I really don't have any need for the rims.

Hey Eddie,

I'm going to try to sell them as a unit first. I'll let you know if I change my mind.

Thanks

Hey Eddie,

I'm going to try to sell them as a unit first. I'll let you know if I change my mind.

Thanks

Fully understand! :thumbs

• 3 weeks later...

To space the rears back out to the proper position you need some spacers....

1 inch Adapter ,12mm X1.50 Studs grade 8 Hardened ,bolt Pattern 5X4.75

Ebay link!

Yeah I have them bookmarked for when the perfect C6 Z06 rims show up for sale... CHEAP!!!

BTW, those look great on your ride :thumbs

• 1 month later...
GuyverVette
To space the rears back out to the proper position you need some spacers....

1 inch Adapter ,12mm X1.50 Studs grade 8 Hardened ,bolt Pattern 5X4.75

Ebay link!

Yeah I have them bookmarked for when the perfect C6 Z06 rims show up for sale... CHEAP!!!

BTW, those look great on your ride :thumbs

Thanks guys!! Yeah I need the spacers so bad. But will they give me a hard time at the Drag Strip of using spacers???

1"??? I tought I needed something smaller but I'll take your opinion. Do they have to be hubcentric?? What's the difference??

Guest Avenged87fold

You need spacers because those wheels weren't meant to fit your car. Spacers aren't a good idea at all.

Desertdawg
Thanks guys!! Yeah I need the spacers so bad. But will they give me a hard time at the Drag Strip of using spacers???

1"??? I tought I needed something smaller but I'll take your opinion. Do they have to be hubcentric?? What's the difference??

You won't have a problem at the drag strip, at least I have never heard of anyone getting slapped for them.

Yes they should be hubcentric. it keeps them centered better and allows for more even torquing... The other style is called lugcentric, I don't think anyone makes them lugcentric anymore.

I think someone on the CF said the exact size should be 13/16 but that the 1 inch is fine, I think you have to have 13/16 adapters custom made.. And DO NOT go over 1 inch.