Anyone we know?

Ted Y

sweet lookin car - low miles and great exterior mods. RWHP seems kinda low for a SC car, no? I was lead to believe with headers and injectors and a charger 500+ was more in line. Any opinions on the Magneson vs the Pro-Charger?

was considering mod-ing mine, may be more cost effective to buy one already complete and sell mine stock.

sweet lookin car - low miles and great exterior mods. RWHP seems kinda low for a SC car, no? I was lead to believe with headers and injectors and a charger 500+ was more in line. Any opinions on the Magneson vs the Pro-Charger?

was considering mod-ing mine, may be more cost effective to buy one already complete and sell mine stock.

Maggie runs hotter and you WILL need the hi rise hood with the Maggie.

I know we painted & installed the hood a few years ago. It was a real nice car, havn't seen it recently though.

I'm planning on going to take a look at it this afternoon. Only thing the seller mentioned when asked if the car had any problems is "cam walk". He told me that a majority of the LS6 motors had this problem, but it was corrected under warranty. Funny, it's the first I heard of this. He also said the check engine light comes on occasionally, mostly because of heat when idling if stuck in traffic. I think if I get serious about the car, I'd want to have someone reputable and experienced give me thier opinion. Any suggestions? Thanks

Isn't cam walk why there's a teflon button under the timing chain cover?

I could be wrong, but it seems that I've heard that before.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the car at the Pavs some weeks back. What caught my eye was the MCM hood which I would love to have on my car. With a closer look, I thought the car looked pretty clean. I never did see who the owner was.

Guest Sidewinder
I'm planning on going to take a look at it this afternoon. Only thing the seller mentioned when asked if the car had any problems is "cam walk". He told me that a majority of the LS6 motors had this problem, but it was corrected under warranty. Funny, it's the first I heard of this. He also said the check engine light comes on occasionally, mostly because of heat when idling if stuck in traffic. I think if I get serious about the car, I'd want to have someone reputable and experienced give me thier opinion. Any suggestions? Thanks

You should ask xtreme about it. If it has problems they would probably know about it.

I spoke to him that Friday and made plans to see it that saturday afternoon. Called him 3x on saturday to confirm and get directions, leaving a message each time with no response. he finally called back the next Tuesday and asked if I still want to see the car. That, and the fact he manages a body shop, along with his comments about willing to trade for just about anything and only owning the car < 1 year spooked me away. I'll just mod mine, I know it's history having purchased it new and only having 7k miles on it.