Puppy Update: Mom, Dad and the other one.

Devryn

Hello all. I'm going to keep this thread open for Puppy business! I know a few of you were interested in the 100% purebread Chances we'll be offering. ;)

Yesterday was a day at the dog park. Honey had her staples removed and was feeling pretty good, so we took them all to the park. :)

Chance (Dad, Lab/Sheppard mix)

DSCF3866.jpg

DSCF3879.jpg

DSCF3893.jpg

DSCF3902.jpg

DSCF3904.jpg

DSCF3972.jpg

WTH? I can't create seperate posts in the same thread consecutively without "merging the posts."

Nice looking Dawg's :thumbs

Here's the mut that own's us!

When she found me...

And now! Her name is Knucklehead.

Dwayne, you're confused you're the Knucklehead and she's the DAWG! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol And she's a lot cuter then you are............JMHO :lol:lol:lol:thumbs

Now that's a cool name..."Diesel."

Knucklehead is cool too Dawg. My folks and I had a cat a long time ago named "Mutt." You get the idea. :lol

LOL Very cute "kids!" :) I'll be posting pictures in the coming weeks of Sissy's puppies (she's due in two weeks). Oh, Honey is the one that almost died 3 weeks ago. Doing great now! :)

Devryn, thanks for the pic's! Honey is looking good and so happy! Great recovery! Sissy looks just like my Ginger, she's so pretty. Diesel is also a great name I have to agree, especially for a BIG DOG. Way too cool! Thanks for the PIC'S! :partydance: