Chrome shops

chevyguy1969

Does anyone know of a good chrome shop in town? I'm looking for a shop that can chrome a part without sending out to a subcontractor.

There is a place called Metro Plating in Mesa that is suppose to be pretty good. Never use them but they have been suggested on some boards I’m on. Or Fernando's Metal Polishing, Inc. that has done some jobs on a local ’55 chevy from axle to front end parts.

There is also a place in Tucson that I used to us called Royal Plating. I don’t know if they are still open but they used to do awesome work.

Andrew

I don't know if they are still around, but Magic Metal Plating in Glendale was pretty good back in teh day, and I've used

Metro Plating with great success as well.

Since you are on this side of town, I saw a place on 67th ave south of Peoria (around Grand I think). I don't know their quality but it might be worth a look since it's closer. I should be driving by it tomorrow evening, I'll get you a better location for sure then.

sean that is right around the corner from me. I know of place called the chrome guy in that area but he doesn't do any plating just sells chrome parts. he has good prices on the items in his stock.

sean that is right around the corner from me. I know of place called the chrome guy in that area but he doesn't do any plating just sells chrome parts. he has good prices on the items in his stock.

Well I guess I'm no help then. :lol Good luck finding what you need. :thumbs

Papago Plating in Phoenix does a decent job.

Lot's of folks praise Pete's Fabrication off of 7th Avenue but he stalled me on a piece for almost two years and ruined the first metal piece and never worked on the second one!!

What exactly are you looking to chrome? I have some connections in Phx and Tuscon. Let me know the peices as the price will differ on the size.

Pete

four non vette wheels

Ive been looking for a good place since Arizona plating and anodizing went out of business down on south central