NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

latest mods

GOLDCYLON

Added a Marc Coplan Airbox to my ride and took her to the Pavilions for the first time a few weeks ago. Anyway I think it beats the hell out of the old black plastic stock unit. Somebody help me modding is a diease lol !! Lots of great cars out there. 96 GS red powdercoated brake mod coming next. GC :partydance:

engineair.jpg

engineair2.jpg

Very nice car you have there. Can't wait to see it up close. As for the modding, it just never stops does it??? I work Saturday nights so I don't make it out there to often.

Very nice car you have there. Can't wait to see it up close. As for the modding, it just never stops does it??? I work Saturday nights so I don't make it out there to often.

Thanks…. As far as I can tell, no it never stops lol. Yep I have been threatening to go for many years as Saturdays are tough to fit in. If I go again im bringing my dad and his 96 CE with me and a few more of my ZR-1 friends. Also im going a heck of a lot earlier lol! Love your latest CF mod to the top end as well. I really respect the hell out of the NCRS folks but damn Corvettes were made to be loved and modded IMHO. GC

Added a Marc Coplan Airbox to my ride and took her to the Pavilions for the first time a few weeks ago. Anyway I think it beats the hell out of the old black plastic stock unit. Somebody help me modding is a diease lol !! Lots of great cars out there. 96 GS red powdercoated brake mod coming next. GC :partydance:

This is more of a support group than a place to come to stop. May want to try Modder's Anonymous or WAEW (Wife's Against Empty Wallets)

I really respect the hell out of the NCRS folks ...

Who??

LMAO, I think you're safe here, we're all modders to some degree......

Can't wait to check out your ride up close, keep up the good work! :partydance:

This is more of a support group than a place to come to stop. May want to try Modder's Anonymous or WAEW (Wife's Against Empty Wallets)

I would not even call it a support group. More of an encouraging group. These guys will egg you on and get you into a whole bunch of trouble and debt. :lol