NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

WTB: Quadrajet carb...

Donbecker

I need it for a fuel injection conversion, so only thing that has to work is the linkage for the butterflies opening and closing...

Thanks!

I need it for a fuel injection conversion, so only thing that has to work is the linkage for the butterflies opening and closing...

Thanks!

How much are you willing to pay?

I have a 795 CFM version from my 1980 Corvette. The upper air door above the secondaires is a bit sticky but the throttle shafts were recently re-bushed to take care of vacuum leaks.

It's in good condition and pretty clean.

Sweet!

I'm just using it as a throttlebody for my fuel injection, so there might be a bunch of stuff I don't need that you could keep (metering rods, jets, etc). Note that if you have the slightest hint of ever trying to get it back, I will most likely be hacking on it to make it work...

It doesnt have to be a 'vette carb, just one that will fit my stock manifold (stock '76 L-48 350).

I'd like to get something cheap locally, as I am seeing shipping costs up to $40 on ebay...

Seems like there are a ton on there for $10 or so (dirty ones mind you). The mint ones for the

Are there any good 'pull-it-yourself' yards around here?

I could deal with one that needs new gaskets, I'll probably clean it up abit.

Again though, I'm guessing I'll be modifying the one I get quite a bit...

$50 ?? Save on the shipping, and you can look it over before you pay.

I rebuilt it about 6 months before I yanked it (installed TBI also).

This one cracks me up --- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rochester-Q...996355683QQrdZ1

It says 1965 - 1967, but it CLEARLY has the wires on it for computer control. That must be at least 1980 and up model.

Cool.

Can I let you know tomorrow?

You're going to be in Colorado and not @ Pav. on Sat?

I don't need it this weekend or anything, but I can let you know by tomorrow...

BSeery,

I'll take it.

Sorry for getting back to you late.

The only thing I really need to check is that it will fit the manifold. I have an old gasket we can match it to.

Are you gonna be at PAV tonight? I'll be there.

Green 76 ttop.