NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

for sale

Guest terry

for sale 1972 project hasn't been on the road in couple of year,moving must sale

T top, 350 engine, automatic transmission, missing radio, hood won't open 70,000 original miles, price is $6800 or best offer

post-4-1125622189.jpg

for sale  1972 project hasn't been on the road in couple of year,moving must sale

I might be interested. Convertible ???? Please post some details...

I'm also very interested, exactly what I'm looking for. Why won't the hood open?. Does it have AC?

Keith

I'm also very interested, exactly what I'm looking for. Why won't the hood open?. Does it have AC?

Keith

Yes it has AC, the hood latch cable broke

I pm'd desertdawg to see if he is still interested. If he isn't, I'll talk it over with the wife. Love to have this car.

Any chance you can take pictures of the inside? Where exactly is the hood latch cable broke at?

Go for it Keith, To many college bills with the kids here still, and I wanted a convertible!!!

Go for it Keith, To many college bills with the kids here still, and I wanted a convertible!!!

Thanks Dawg. Terry sent you a PM, lets deal.

Keith

Sounds good sent you another pm with a few more questions. Wife said it was okay :thumbs

Just have to buy her a new dishwasher.

Let us know what kind of project are you going to do with this?

NCRS restoration?

Resto-Mod (medium restoration, non-correct but better parts)

Street / Strip car ?

Racing ?

I see a 383 Stroker engine with sidepipes, a new paint job, clean up the interior, and a full suspension rebuild - rack and pinion steering, rear coil overs, 17 - 18" performance tires, maybe even a conversion to a 5 speed manual ???

NCRS restoration?

Street / Strip car ?

Racing ?

I see a 383 Stroker engine with sidepipes, a new paint job, clean up the interior, and a full suspension rebuild - rack and pinion steering, rear coil overs, 17 - 18" performance tires, maybe even a conversion to a 5 speed manual ???

Hey Bryan,

First mod will be "find space for it in the garage mod" :D I have plenty of space, just need to reorganize. There goes my Car Lift money.

There it will sit while I finish the garage. Give my dad something to do when he comes in April, he's an old school GM mechanic.

I'd like to add Fuel Injection in the future but basically keep it stock and rehab where needed.

Keith

NCRS restoration?

Street / Strip car ?

Racing ?

i know someone who has a 383 :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Giovanni1964

Hi, do you still have it?

i crash my 70 convertible and i need several parts (frame, parts, etc..)

can I have photos of interior and motor?

giovanni@mariflos.com

thank you.

Giovanni

Hello Giovanni1964,

This car has been sold to fellow forum member Keith-knkayotte.

Welcome to Arizona Vette Nette. I would recommend starting a post on what parts you are looking for, and other members might recommend where to purchase.

Phil...

Hello Giovanni1964,

This car has been sold to fellow forum member Keith-knkayotte.

Welcome to Arizona Vette Nette.  I would recommend starting a post on what parts you are looking for, and other members might recommend where to purchase.

Phil...

:agree

Sorry no longer for sale.