NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

So, who wants to sponsor my new race car?

BSeery

Here's one sponsor suggestion. They even have shirts for your crew. :rolf:rolf

YellowShirt1.jpg

Next question.... can you fit in it with a helmet on? :D

damnit bryan, i'm jealous! but like i said, my midlife crisis car WILL be a 55 chevy, comparably equipped like your new vega!

wonder when i'll hit that? :burnout

if we didnt already have a fur covered 8 second vega wagon id be all over it :)

A WHAT ??!!??

Fur covered Vega wagon ???

I think we saw that on the upcoming episode of "Pinks" (Speed Channel at 5:30 p.m. that someone was running a black fur covered car (I don't remember the model).

Maybe you could get the Corvette Forum to sponser you since it has a vette steering wheel and all!!!! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Congrats!

71 vega gt was my first car in High School. Made from three different vegas that rusted at different places. Combined the parts to make one whole vega :lol

Nothern Maine winters were not good for these cars. Make awesome drag cars though.

Guest AZ Power & Sound
if we didnt already have a fur covered 8 second vega wagon id be all over it :)

A WHAT ??!!??

Fur covered Vega wagon ???

I think we saw that on the upcoming episode of "Pinks" (Speed Channel at 5:30 p.m. that someone was running a black fur covered car (I don't remember the model).

thats her! should be on wednesday, look for all the pro dyno boys

I may (later on) be on the look out for the 1971 front end.  I really like that style with the large open grill and the split bumper.  Looks a lot like the 70 1/2 Camaro and gives a wussy little car a meaner look.

Yeah, did look like a mini camero. Hood had a nice subtle bump to it. Actually liked the car. Father had it tuned perfect. Had limited slip in the rear. Thing was incrediable in snow. Would crank up in 20 below weather with no problems. Little praying helped :lol

My dad still had the car up until 2 years ago. Finally went to the old car heap in the sky :angel

Guest racingchester

Hey Cris; Im a lot and I say alot older than you and im still waiting for a mid life crisis - or when is mid life????? :smilelol:eek:P

Guest XLR8TNC5

Congrats on the car Bryan! I have always loved the Drag Vega's I used to see growing up at the track.

I knew a few people with 9 sec cars back when I was in highschool. Rode in one once, but never got to race it. Cool cars.

Tanya