ACE listing our Businesses and Careers

1EVLC7

Information Services Computer Technician at Glendale Communtiy College, is my official title. My specialty is computer aided design(CAD) and some 3d computer animation. I make the instructors look smart and keep the students from freaking out.

Some examples of my work... http://jamessongco.blogspot.com/

Everything geeky. My official job title is Senior VoIP Engineer... think Vonage on steroids. Voice, Video, & Data Networks. Hacker of most things electronic and/or software related for fun. I hold a BS in EET. I also side-job some computer service, install, setup, etc... as well as Audio/Video and security systems. I'm a general jack of all trades, master of few, but I can do just about anything I set my mind to, except brain surgery. :)

Damn, I need one for my wife :lol

Everything geeky. My official job title is Senior VoIP Engineer... think Vonage on steroids. Voice, Video, & Data Networks. Hacker of most things electronic and/or software related for fun. I hold a BS in EET. I also side-job some computer service, install, setup, etc... as well as Audio/Video and security systems. I'm a general jack of all trades, master of few, but I can do just about anything I set my mind to, except brain surgery. :)

wow looks like Chad and i are cut from the same cloth.

I do everything he does, but better.

.. and add exchange servers. :D

He destroys clutches and fences too?

Oh SNAP!

Hehehe... not yet, and I never plan to Chad can remain King of that domain.

Better, Chad? I don't think you can top, "perfect the first time"! :thumbs

But you have me on the Exchange crap... and you can keep it too!

I'm the dude that tells you that we're integrating your "junk" with new gadget/widget/service X, and based on my thorough testing, it will work, make a users life easier, and save management money, time, and increase productivity (if the users will stay off ACE). Now... I need you to go clean up your mess before the integration, because it better work the first time! :toetap Don't make ME look bad !! :wasntme: It's Chad's bad configuration! :edward:

Ahhh, the life of an systems/feature/services integration testing engineer!

I still have a lot of respect for ya, Chad... this sort of work we do is not for the faint of heart. :at wits end: It takes nerves of steel when that "undocumented feature" rears it's ugly head, management catches wind of it :busted: , and the $hit hit's the fan! :gun6::work:

Here's hoping YOUR Friday is "all systems nominal"! :thumbs

corvettech

mechanic at a gm dealership. specializing in : body electrical and communication diagnostics and corvettes of course. loving every single day of it too. i dont consider it so much a job as a passion. just wish passions paid better.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, I need one for my wife :lol

Okaaayyy, Marco dearest... I think you have some 'splainin' to do! :hunter I too am a "Geek" (former Geek Squad Agent Extraordinaire).... I play Marco's inhouse computer repair tech. When Marco's computer gets a virus because he clicked on something "questionable" because his friend "told him to download it", well, I'm the one he beckons. :banghead When the printer doesn't work, who does Marc call?! Well, you guessed it! :banghead I did everything to start my own computer software and hardware repair company a few years ago and just ended up running to neighbors houses most of the time. It's not my dream job but it's something I know how to do. Marco keeps me on my toes.... :cfdeadagain

6spdsforme

Decorative Boulder Sales and Delivery. I operate a 6 ton capacity truck mounted Olympic Crane with swivel grapple. I can place up to 6 ton boulders in your front yard, turn-em over or sideways, which ever way looks best for you. I like to show off! I can operate any kind of equipment out there. If I haven't done it before just give me a day and I'll show you how it works and what it can do.

Information Services Computer Technician at Glendale Communtiy College, is my official title. My specialty is computer aided design(CAD) and some 3d computer animation. I make the instructors look smart and keep the students from freaking out.

Some examples of my work... http://jamessongco.blogspot.com/

Nice work James. I sent the link to Rock.

Me: Account Mgr for a large Audio/Visual rental companyy that caters to the tradeshow and event venues all over the U.S. and Europe. "The boss": Exec Admin Asst for the president of the above company. yes . . . we ride share.

fourseventeen

I guess ill put this thread back up to the top ;) I use to work for the Sheriff's Office...dont worry I have never pulled over a Corvette ;) I own a photography business for about 10 years now. Been part time for the most part until recently...I bought a vette and now need to afford the cars & new rims and tires I just ordered...so ill be working double time for the next few months LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

Me: Run Quality Control & Customer Service for Creative Leather. Wife: Just got Master's in Elementary Ed/Teaching Cert & hoping to get a teaching position in the East Valley.

Wife: Just got Master's in Elementary Ed/Teaching Cert & hoping to get a teaching position in the East Valley.

Mine is in the same boat. Been on a ton of interviews so far, but no luck. The market is flooded right now. But she's looking in the west valley for Science and/or middle grade math.

Wife: Just got Master's in Elementary Ed/Teaching Cert & hoping to get a teaching position in the East Valley.

Mine is in the same boat. Been on a ton of interviews so far, but no luck. The market is flooded right now. But she's looking in the west valley for Science and/or middle grade math.

Wow! Back when I was teaching,10 years ago, Science & Math teachers could go where ever they wanted. Tell your wife good luck!

Me: Run Quality Control & Customer Service for Creative Leather.

Do you know Rob Lesure?

• 4 weeks later...

Me: Run Quality Control & Customer Service for Creative Leather.

Do you know Rob Lesure?

The name doesn't sound familiar. Who does he work for?

Update: Wife just got a job in the Kyrene School District :banannadance: It's going to be soo nice being a 2 income family again!

Update: Wife just got a job in the Kyrene School District :banannadance: It's going to be soo nice being a 2 income family again!

I'm with ya brother. Mine got one too. :thumbs Glendale Elementary teaching 7th grade math and science.

• 4 weeks later...
markallamerican

Me, Service Contractor. Diana, Keeps the books and keeps me from spending to much. Couldnt do it without her.

• 4 weeks later...

Update, Things are picking up out there it seems.Hope there's no double dipping ressesion in it's path

Official hammock inspector and local rock concert supporter. Job includes waking up very late, drinking, and pestering friends with real jobs. Retirement is gooood

• 5 months later...

Official hammock inspector and local rock concert supporter.

Job includes waking up very late, drinking, and pestering friends with real jobs. Retirement is gooood

Nice!!!! :lol

• 4 weeks later...

I mix sound for TV shows. What a recording engineer does in the studio I do both in studio and from remote TV trucks. Been at it for more years than I care to count. Used to do more Entertainment shows than sports but now it's the other way around. NFL on FOX, NBA and NASCAR for Turner, MMA etc....always said it beats working for a living :partydance: