NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

cylinder head porting

Guest Sunstroked

Guest Sunstroked

I'm wondering if anyone has had some cylinder head porting done locally and if you were happy with the results. I've been looking online and have run across a few places that look promising but the shops are out of state. I would prefer to have the work done locally. Thanks in advance.

Robert and Elizabeth
I'm wondering if anyone has had some cylinder head porting done locally and if you were happy with the results. I've been looking online and have run across a few places that look promising but the shops are out of state. I would prefer to have the work done locally. Thanks in advance.

Talk to Jason at Xtreme Motorsports. We had ours done out of state, but it only took one month to port our heads and manifold. The guy that did it is known to be the best. His name is Ed. We highly recommend him. Jason is known as "Jason L. on the forum. You can PM him and he will get back to you. Good luck!

E~

I'll ask Turbo Tom, He had his done here in town and his car ran an 11.1 ET couple weeks ago.

Hawkeye

Guest Sunstroked

Yeah, Advanced Induction was one of the companys I was looking at. Another was Dr J's out of CA. I'll look up LLoyd Elliot. Im trying to figure out the best route to take to keep this build up both affordable and bang for the buck. I like what I see on AI's website, it fits my plan and budget. I'm not gonna do a full stroker rebuild, more money than I care to spend. But a freshening up of the lower end along with a quality port job or after market heads, a good hydraulic roller lifter cam and probably a ported intake will get me where I want to be.