Pics of the new ride!

Z O SICK

Hello all, Some of you may or may not know that I sold my sliver Z06 a few months back. Well, I finally bought another Z. I have a crappy camera and I'm not good at taking pics so go easy on me:) Here's she is:

z28pic3018-3.jpg

z28pic3003-2.jpg

z28pic3005-3.jpg

z28pic3010.jpg

z28pic3007-1.jpg

z28pic3026-1.jpg

z28pic3013-1.jpg

z28pic3028-1.jpg

Guest Kens06

You got rid of the 402??

The car that came here from the clouds of Sierra Vista and ran 11.5's on 2.0 60's and granny shifts??

Damn Bro :ken:

Call me!!

Ken

Speedratchet

My work computer won't let me see the pictures, but I'm glad to hear that you are back in a Z.

2.0, I'm not that bad:P I pulled a 1.7 on my 11.5 run. If I had the driver mod, the car would have been faster lol. This car is much slower than my 402 Z but it's still runs ok for what it is.

Sharp car... I had a yeller 02 Z a few years back. Kinda miss that car....

:rockon2: Wow, very nice Tony! Sorry to see that silver bullet go, should we expect the yeller one to get modded and crush the 1/4 too??? :devil

Robert and Elizabeth

Congrats Tony on your beautiful new ride. :clap

Yeller rocks!! :devil

R & E~

Nice Z tony sorry to see the old vette go though...... I dont know if you remember meeting me at one of the speed world events quite awhile back but I think I told you then that when I first joined the club and seen your video clip on your avatar and the way your car blasted off I said dam I gotta make my car do that! Thanks for the inspiration I hope your new baby gets the same attention as the old one. :cool

Thanks for all of the feedback guys. I don't really want to put alot of money into this car so it is what it is. I still love it either way. I plan to drive this car a little more than my sliver one though. My last Z sat all week long untill the Saturday I took it out. I figure three/four days a week should be good this time around.

Nice Z tony sorry to see the old vette go though...... I dont know if you remember meeting me at one of the speed world events quite awhile back but I think I told you then that when I first joined the club and seen your video clip on your avatar and the way your car blasted off I said dam I gotta make my car do that! Thanks for the inspiration I hope your new baby gets the same attention as the old one. :cool

I remember you buddy! You have a very nice car as well. I love the color, wheels, ect.

Tony

At least we still have all the vids on the net of the silver beast...

I like your new ride too! Hope to see it on a cruise soon...