NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

MY LATEST MOD

GOLDCYLON

BEFORE

engineright.jpg

AFTER

newmotor.jpg

Had the plenum, air horn, injector housing ported and polished and silver metal flake Powdercoating. Goldcylon

Guest Sidewinder

looks good and I love the sound of a good runnin LT5

Didn't Mercury Marine assemble those engines for GM?

For the love of god if you value your motor you will get ride of that horrible FRAM filter. :banghead

For the love of god if you value your motor you will get ride of that horrible FRAM filter. :banghead

LOL I agree as I said that was the before photo when I purchased the car about 18 months ago. The mods were completed in September. Yes the motor was designed by Lotus and GM and built by Mercury Marine in Stillwater Oklahoma. GC

Looks very nice. I love the ZR1's. You should talk to Sunstrocked, he has been really looking at them for maybe another one for his garage. He would have saliva coming out of his mouth I think.

:rockon2: ZR1's rock. I caught a 'ride' in one back in '91, ...with the 'valet' key :devil ....just minutes before the guy showing it off to all comers got too crazy and jumped a curb, ...bam... total'd it against a house. :willy

It was red. Was. :angel

That motor looks smooth. Great job. Thanks for posting up. :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

OMG!!! That is friggin funny!! :lol

GOLDCYLON, your mods are really :cool:thumbs

Guest Sidewinder

:thumbs

LOL I agree as I said that was the before photo when I purchased the car about 18 months ago. The mods were completed in September. Yes the motor was designed by Lotus and GM and built by Mercury Marine in Stillwater Oklahoma. GC

:thumbs