NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Dillon Press Feeler

Donbecker

Hey everyone, tossing around the idea of getting rid of my new Dillon 550 progressive press.

I have a new tumbler as well, and die sets for 223 and 38 special. Some powder, tons of brass, scale, etc etc.

I think I have almost all boxes, would be a cool xmas gift. If interested shoot me a pm.

-Don

Ah.

Okay, if you pay me a dollar I will read your PM about your interest in me selling the press...kinda sounds like fortune telling.

I'm thinking around $500 for everything...I'm not 100% certain I'm selling, and I need to look up the prices I paid for everything to make sure that:

1. I'm not asking too little for it all

2. I'm not asking too much for it all

Let me know if that will work lol ;)

great.

Is that the one that automatically indexes? does it have the auto primer tube or the one that you just load the tubes and manually put the primers in?

great.

Is that the one that automatically indexes? does it have the auto primer tube or the one that you just load the tubes and manually put the primers in?

No, this is a 4 stage, has a manual index on it. I've used the auto presses, and although they can work, it's too much of a headache, you can get a really good rhythm with the manual ones.

It has the primer tube, you can get an electronic thing that loads the tubes automatically for it, it's pretty easy though.

Here's a good comparison of the machines:

http://www.brianenos.com/pages/dillon.html#which

After posting this, I'll PM you my number, you can call with any questions or to come over and take a look. If you're new to reloading, I could walk you thru all the steps to do it.