NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Neighbor child drowns.

Scratch

Sorry to hear that it happened :angelsad

Keep up the great work that you do for us all. I do not know how many times you hear that, but one more can help.

Phil...

sad to hear - however, i did see your television debut last night on TV - i was hollaring at my mom - "this guy is in our corvette group!"

i didn't realize you weren't "on duty" i should have known by the white T-Shirt you were wearing.

:angelsad

3,503 lbs of trouble

OMG! I heard this story on the news! I would have never thought you were the fire fighter they mentioned lived next door.

I'm so sorry Tony. I know it can't be easy that it was your neighbor's child, and that it was too late. :angelsad

Tony, good for you for doing your best, sorry to hear the bad news, but no one can turn back time. Don't let it get to you, you did what you could... :angelsad

Remind me to buy you a round next time I see ya!!!

wow... didnt know you were the firefighter 'next door'... tragic..

you did what could be done...

makes me sick to know that the parents werent watching their child.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Tony,

Mark and I also caught your segment on the news and I just want to say, "Thank you so much for all you do for us and for the community as a Firefighter."

Recently, (about 3 weeks ago) there was a fire across the street from Holsum Bakery on 23rd Ave and Lincoln and it was a huge destructive fire that caught a couple of places on fire near the building that was burning. (I have pics.) But it was like 114 degrees outside. The firefighters and fire engines showed up with all their gear on and I watched them work on putting the fire out. I have to say where I was standing, due to the heat of the fire, it had to have been like 130 degrees outside. I was impressed, overwhelmed with gratitude, and concerned for the firemen all working to put out the fire. But they did a GREAT job!

It just made me realize I never say thank you to the people who make my life safer and I really am sorry that you had to experience the loss of the little boy. But again. Thank you and keep up the great job! It means the world to me.