NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Compact .45 pistol with X-tras

Guest Sidewinder

Guest Sidewinder

A buddy of mine is selling his brand new ( 200 rounds fired through it ) Springfeild XD 45 compact, 2 magazines (one 10 round and one 13 round) 2 holsters, speed loader, 40 rounds of federal hydra shock amunition, a 2 month old GUN VAULT gun safe and the original case for all. Will take 500$ for all.... FIRM

He has about $700 into it. I can vouch for the quality and rounds fired through it. He is moving to Korea and can't take it with him.

holloween_and_gun_pics_117.jpg

holloween_and_gun_pics_113.jpg

holloween_and_gun_pics_111.jpg

If I hadn't just bought my XD subcompact I would be all over it.

Ain't no one around here to object.

The anti-hunting, anti-red meat, anti-gun person moved out back in 93.

Plus, there's a gun safe in the deal...so if I meet a fraulein mit kinder, I can lock it up, if need be.

Guest Sidewinder

Plus, there's a gun safe in the deal...so if I meet a fraulein mit kinder, I can lock it up, if need be.

That's a woman with a kid, if ya don't speak German.

:lol

Guest 1FASTC4

[

I didn't know Springfield XD .45 came in compact. I think the XD is great, I have a 4" Bitone which is my carry gun. I'm very pleased with it so far although I've only run about 100 rounds through it.

Ain't no one around here to object.

The anti-hunting, anti-red meat, anti-gun person moved out back in 93.

Good buy. My conceal carry piece is a .45 compact and you will spend more than that just for the weapon. We should have a drive-out some weekend to the Payson range and have a shoot-in.

Hey, it's a far drive, but if we's shootin guns, I'm in!! I carry a Sig Pro .40 and was lookin hard at that XD. Glad Dewey bought it, save me the money. Whaddya say Dewey, shall we go break it in? We can always hit marksman, it's a bit closer.