NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

TV stand / entertainment center

BSeery

We have available a TV stand / entertainment system if anyone is interested.

It's charcoal (graphite / very dark gray / almost black) in color. It has a swivel base that lets it turn a bit.

Glass door front with a 2 section shelved area for the other electronics like DVD players and cable boxes. On the side is a storage compartment for DVD's or VHS tapes or whatever, and that has a solid door to hide the contents.

The stand is 22 inches deep from front to back, 38 inches across and stands 21 inches tall. We had a 25 and a 37" TV on this before and it can even hold larger models.

Picture below is an example and not a picture of the exact model.

EC.GUS.17402.jpg

hey Admins - LOCK THIS ONE UP! the seller didn't put in a price! :leaving

That must mean he's giving it away??? :D

hey Admins - LOCK THIS ONE UP! the seller didn't put in a price!  :leaving

That must mean he's giving it away??? :D

Possibly ..... :leaving

You mean after getting a hernia moving that damn thing with you, NOW your going to sell it...

Remind me to smack you next time I see you.... :bang

P.S. If you give me $25.00, I'll come over and chop it up into little bitty pieces with my chainsaw, that way it will be easier to move around...

You mean after getting a hernia moving that damn thing with you, NOW your going to sell it...

P.S. If you give me $25.00, I'll come over and chop it up into little bitty pieces with my chainsaw, that way it will be easier to move around...

If you would have read the post and looked at the picture you would have found out it is not the one you helped move.

The one that we are giving away is from the bedroom and is not a full entertainment center like the one in the living room.

If you would have read the post and looked at the picture you would have found out it is not the one you helped move.

The one that we are giving away is from the bedroom and is not a full entertainment center like the one in the living room.

Is this person HiJacking his own thread?

If so, will someone smack him the next time you see him. If everyone does it, that should be a good 10 -15 smacks. LOL :smilelol

Phil... :devil

3,503 lbs of trouble

Is this person HiJacking his own thread?

:huh:toetap

Maybe we need to call our little K9 friend!

BanningK9.jpg

Can we ban an Admin for hijacking?? :D

Can we ban an Admin for hijacking?? :D

I was stopping a hijacking by the stupid moderator.

HEY NOW!!!!!!

I may be the stupid moderator, but I'm the only moderator. And you guys better umm...

What the hell where we talking about anyway???

Oh yeah, furniture for sale. Well I think your price is to high, and it's probably way to damn heavy to move anyway.

So don't think for one minute your going to get this stupid moderator to help move it.... Unless you ask nicely! ;)