Vacation

Guest Sidewinder

Hello from Florida!! :howdy:drinkers:drinkers

How's the weather? I'll be down in Orlando in two weeks. :howdy:drinkers

welcome_20to_20florida.jpg

Nice picture Dwayne. I posted a picture below just for you.

EDIT: well, the picture was just a red X last night when I posted this.

Mark and Tanya have fun in Florida.

Guest Kens06

Where are you two??

I know a lot of Corvette people in Florida!!

Probably in Orlando so Mark can ride on the 'rollie coasters'.............

Or go to SeaWorld and see the big fishies..................

The website Hooters locator you guys need!!

Have fun guys!!

Ken

Guest Sidewinder

We are in Navarre Beach visiting my parents. We went to a Vette show Sat. Pretty good showing but a few guys had gunk on their windshields and filthy air filters. There was a C6 with alot of mods done to it and another with a Procharger on it. Dial-up sux!! See ya soon.

We are in Navarre Beach visiting my parents. We went to a Vette show Sat. Pretty good showing but a few guys had gunk on their windshields and filthy air filters. There was a C6 with alot of mods done to it and another with a Procharger on it. Dial-up sux!! See ya soon.

but did any of them have the Z06 chip???

You have fun in UFO capitol of the world. :drinkers

Nice picture Dwayne. I posted a picture below just for you.

EDIT: well, the picture was just a red X last night when I posted this..

Do you need to borrow my copy of "The internet For Dummies" book???

We had to get back for class on Tuesday.

Whatever the F*!k that means! :leaving

He lives with a schoolgirl. Wonder if she has one of those little Britney schoolgirl outfits??? :D

We had to get back for class on Tuesday.

Whatever the F*!k that means! :leaving

He lives with a schoolgirl. Wonder if she has one of those little Britney schoolgirl outfits??? :D

wooo, now THAT'S HOT!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Ahhhh, we are finally back and I am FINALLY able to post. I have been SUPER DUPER swamped with Work and School and I swear I have not even had a chance to look at ANY interent since I got back until today.

Yes, we had to make it a short 7 day vacation due to my not being able to miss any school, but we had the BEST time. :D

Florida was awesome. It was sad though to see the destruction from Hurricanes Ivan and Dennis. However, the seafood was fantastic and it was nice to find oysters that tasted like oysters and not so blehhh like here in Phoenix. Not to mentionthe crab gumbo and crablegs! SMoked stuffed grouper with crabmeat in a chipotle sauce!!! Roasted corn and red potatoes.... mmmmm. lol.

Of course we hit up a Southeast Florida Corvette show while we were there. Saw some gorgeous cars, but yeah, it was weird, dirty intakes, dirty wheels, dirty exhaust tips, etc....Strange! But the C6 that was highly modded was a work of art! Also finally got to see one of those RETRO mod C5's in person. It was gorgeous.

Did some regular stuff, shopping, went to the beach, etc... When all is said it done, It was nice to come home.

Take care,

P.S. Yes, I do have a "schoolgirl" outift, but I never went to Catholic school. *wink*