NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2008 Indy Pace Cars Unveiling

Speedratchet

2008 Indy Pace Cars Unveiling

On Thursday, December 27th a special unveiling of the 2008 Indy Pace Cars and other special exhibit show cars will take place at the Indiana Convention Center/RCA Dome – Indianapolis, IN.

The NCM has been given 19 tickets to the show to use as a fundraiser. You have the opportunity as NCM members to be the first to reserve your spot which includes:

Chevrolet Exhibit Viewing – See the Corvette Convertible, Camaro Convertible and 2008 Indy Pace Car. Participants will also see a surprise display – the “Flying Corvette”!

Lunch at the show in a designated ballroom to mix and mingle with GM/Chevrolet representatives.

The cost is $100 per person and a portion will be tax deductible as allowed by law to be determined following the event. Participants are responsible for all travel arrangements to and from the viewing.

At 9:15 a.m. ET participants will meet in the lobby of the Convention Center to pick up their show credentials and proceed to the Chevrolet exhibit. The unveiling event will begin at 10:00 a.m.

Indiana Convention Center/RCA Dome

100 South Capitol

Indianapolis, IN 46204

Reserve your spot now by registering online at: http://www.corvettemuseum.com/registration/indy/info.shtml

• 3 weeks later...
indycorvettepacecars02.jpg

Either I need to re-adjust my monitor, or someone else is going to have to tell me the coupe is green on there screen too???