NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

z06 Tires

Guest LikeNu2

Guest LikeNu2

I have been looking around thinking of a new set of sneakers for the z06. I called a couple of the local dealers they cant seem to match up a set of front and rear tires. I was hoping to get either Kuhmo's or Yokohamas. It seems that all I can find in the size for the z06 is either Good Year Eagle Supercar or the Michelin Pilot.

Does anyone have any ideas on that? Or is there a tire dealer that is a member of this forum?

Any info would be appreciated.

JoeB

i think mike from AZ power and sound is able to get tires - you should send him a PM - and while you're at it - ask him if he's got my price on my SVO injectors! :P

Love the pilots :thumbs

:withstupid I've had em for about 23K miles and on my second set of rears :D

Guest AZ Power & Sound
I have been looking around thinking of a new set of sneakers for the z06.  I called a couple of the local dealers they cant seem to match up a set of front and rear tires.  I was hoping to get either Kuhmo's or Yokohamas.  It seems that all I can find in the size for the z06 is either Good Year Eagle Supercar or the Michelin Pilot.

Does anyone have any ideas on that?  Or is there a tire dealer that is a member of this forum?

Any info would be appreciated.

JoeB

give me a call... I will work something out for you! There are a ton that will fit the wheels, and I usually have a few sets running around the shop I can part with!

480-966-1168 or email at mike@azpowerandsound.com with price range and purpose for tires

Guest 1FASTC4

Mike, I'm about to put a sedt of Gs d3's on mine. You sell tires too? Jack of all trades you are hehehe. Can you get these? 2 275/40/17 and 2 315/35/17

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Mike, I'm about to put a sedt of Gs d3's on mine. You sell tires too? Jack of all trades you are hehehe. Can you get these? 2 275/40/17 and 2 315/35/17

275s - $195 each

315s - $262 each

let me know! Also with tire purchases payment MUST be made either by debit or cash/check. Credit card purchases will need to add 3% as there is so little markup that if I take a credit card I lose money! Debit is fine though

i don't think this is too much of a hijack on joe's original thread - but i'm gonna need a price on 295 18's (not sure of the profile - but they are for Z06 wheels! - they might be 35s)

can ya hook me with a price for those?!

use - just something to drive around with - my car doesn't have enough power to spin the 245s that are on it, so there's no way it's gonna spin a 295 - so something cheap will do - also - what will mounting and balancing be? need to make sure i get the package price - as a good comparative to discount - i am a cheap bastard - no doubt about that!

Guest LikeNu2

Mike....I have done a lot of reasearch and the only tire makers that have a matched set in 265/40zr17's and 295/35zr18's were the pilots or the supercar from Good year. But I will give you a call in a couple of weeks when I am ready for the sneakers to see what you have.

Thanks for the info, well appreciated,

JoeB

Guest AZ Power & Sound
i don't think this is too much of a hijack on joe's original thread - but i'm gonna need a price on 295 18's (not sure of the profile - but they are for Z06 wheels! - they might be 35s)

can ya hook me with a price for those?!

use - just something to drive around with - my car doesn't have enough power to spin the 245s that are on it, so there's no way it's gonna spin a 295 - so something cheap will do - also - what will mounting and balancing be? need to make sure i get the package price - as a good comparative to discount - i am a cheap bastard - no doubt about that!

285s are about half the price of 295s... can you live with 10mm less? let me know!

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Mike....I have done a lot of reasearch and the only tire makers that have a matched set in 265/40zr17's and 295/35zr18's were the pilots or the supercar from Good year. But I will give you a call in a couple of weeks when I am ready for the sneakers to see what you have.

Thanks for the info, well appreciated,

JoeB

265/40/17 Falken FK-451 $118 each

285/35/18 Falken FK-451 $188 each

255/40/17 has about 25 tires ranging from $85 - 200+

same with 275/40/17

285/35/18 has a wide range from $188 - $400+

295 I offer BFG KDs, KDWs, Michelin PS2s, Yoko AVS Sports, and goodyears...

not sure - but for now, i am gonna get some wheels from phil - gonna save me a few bucks for now - i really wanted 315s but didn't know how those would look - and besides - does anyone even make a 315 in an 18?

Guest AZ Power & Sound
not sure - but for now, i am gonna get some wheels from phil - gonna save me a few bucks for now - i really wanted 315s but didn't know how those would look - and besides - does anyone even make a 315 in an 18?

BFG does for sure... I have a set sitting right here :)

Guest AZ Power & Sound
what size are those BFGs and how much?

(just curious to know what i'm getting into!)

315/30/18 drag radials that I used for two passes at the strip... currently for sale for $210 each, retail $259 each. less then 40 miles on them