NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

WTB Corvette Wallpaper Border

jstrutt

Just working on (reflooring/painting) my Vette Room and am looking for Corvette wallpaper border that fits between the ceiling and the wall. Looking for 6 inch wide x 30 feet. There's lots out there, but mainly older Vette material. I'm looking for C5 - C6 type. NCM has this available (6"x15' for $14.95 - price not an object)

The colors are right as the ceiling is reddish with tan walls. Anyone know of any other types or where to look?

I looked and couldn't find any with C5 or C6 other that what you posted...

But since price is no object, I can photochop some crap and you can print your own!!! :lol

Robert and Elizabeth
But since price is no object, I can photochop some crap and you can print your own!!! :lol

That actually might look pretty good!

It seems like every time I look for some cool Vette stuff, all I can find is C5 C6 stuff................hmmm...........could there be a market?

Thanks all! The original NCM stuff is great but I am also looking at Ed's suggestion. Now I need pics of Tony's old Vette for a giant NCM decal. :banannarainbow:

Thanks all! The original NCM stuff is great but I am also looking at Ed's suggestion. Now I need pics of Tony's old Vette for a giant NCM decal. :banannarainbow:

I can have something made if you want. The image used will have to be high resolution to keep the detail.

It would be made from the same materials that are used by FatHead.com.

Let me know what you decide to do.

I can have something made if you want. The image used will have to be high resolution to keep the detail.

It would be made from the same materials that are used by FatHead.com.

Let me know what you decide to do.

Sent you a PM.