NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

I did it now................

knkayotte

Got the wife prego :D

Figured if was now or never, seems our plumbing works just fine as it only took us less then a month.

KnK

Figured if was now or never, seems our plumbing works just fine as it only took us less a month.

KnK

Where do you put a baby seat in a Vette???

Seriously CONGRATS! :thumbs:cheers:cheers

Congratulations :drinkers

You can be the one on the right side. She can hold up her bottle and not drink.

Phil... :devil

homer06.gif

oh, You said it like you meant to.....

In that case -- Congratulations !!

oh, and by the way......

How much for the red FRC C5 ?

Vette stays, this kid will be raised in a Corvette family. :P Plus the thing is almost paid for. Might not get used as much though. The nice thing is day care is right across the street from where Kelly works, so swapping out vehicles won't be hard

Just a suggestion, when he/she gets big enough to ride in the Vette get a booster seat. Ask Phil! :U

We use Ragu, never used prego!  :smilelol 

Personally we use chocolate and honey. Oh wait, you're talking about something else huh? :D

wow....

if the kid comes out with slanted eyes and a high & tight wanting Nitrous instead of milk,....... It wasnt me .... :D :burnout

Congrats...

Guest Kens06
wow....

if the kid comes out with slanted eyes and a high & tight wanting Nitrous instead of milk,....... It wasnt me ....  :D  :burnout

Congrats...

:rolf:rolf:rolf

Un f'n believable Glenn..............

I have to clean out my keyboard now!!

Congratulations on the addition to the K&K household, that will walk on two legs!! :rolf:rolf:rolf

Damn, will we have to move the Verde Cruise next year??

I'm too lazy to get the calander out!!

Ken

Guest XLR8TNC5
Congratulations on the addition to the K&K household, that will walk on two legs!!

Ken

Well, we are hoping it will! lol. I just know how much you two have a love for things with four legs as well. :D

Yes, I know you two had mentioned something back at Kameron's gathering about children. (So, Bryan, it wasn't our party that did it!) :D We just probably provided the alcohol that helped contribute to the process.

LOL. You two are going to be fantastic parents and I am very glad it is you and not me! (AND YOU KNOW I MEAN THAT IN THE BEST OF WAYS!) You all know me too well to take it any other way.

Kick ass! If you have a girl, she can drive race cars. If you have a boy he can play with Barbies......Okay, Im kidding, about the barbies, it will probably be teletubbies! :bang

Congrats!