NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

wanted - c4 left "fender", and rear portion of exhaust

_Al

i'm looking for the left fender, and the rear portion of the exhaust (bout from middle of car back) for an 84 c4... also need some misc other items if anyone is parting one out. especially an ok set of tires.

i'm looking for the left fender, and the rear portion of the exhaust (bout from middle of car back) for an 84 c4... also need some misc other items if anyone is parting one out. especially an ok set of tires.

"We have many good used tires for Corvettes in all sizes that are in good condition, free to Arizona Vette Net and Corvette club members. We replace the tires on the car if they don't match or two are worn, we put on four new ones. Please see David at Cn'V Corvette Sales or call him 480-994-8388"

Copied from another post

"We have many good used tires for Corvettes in all sizes that are in good condition, free to Arizona Vette Net and Corvette club members. We replace the tires on the car if they don't match or two are worn, we put on four new ones. Please see David at Cn'V Corvette Sales or call him 480-994-8388"

Copied from another post

I was at CnV yesterday and they had an 84 they were parting out behind the shop. It looked like they had the entire rear half of the body for someone to scavenge. Maybe they'll sell it to ya?