NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Arrive and Drive karting at BONDURANT is back!

Guest 4bidden

Guest 4bidden

Hey guys! Jeremy here from the Bondurant School! Just wanted to drop in and let you guys know that we will be offering Arrive and Drive karting to the public for a limited time starting August 17th! Come visit our amazing facility and race our 45mph ProKarts! Full details can be found at http://www.bondurantsuperkarts.com right at the top of the page.

Hope to see some of the Vette guys out here!

UPDATE: The weather is PERFECT and the karts are loving it! Lap times are dropping to near 37s.

Come on out and give it a try!

Would Bondurant school be willing to do a group discount if we could get a few of our members to enrole in a 1 - 2 day weekend class ?

Guest 4bidden
Would Bondurant school be willing to do a group discount if we could get a few of our members to enrole in a 1 - 2 day weekend class ?

Hey BSeery - I wouldn't be the one to ask that, for I am but a lonely web guy :) Are you asking about cars or karts though?

Hey BSeery - I wouldn't be the one to ask that, for I am but a lonely web guy :) Are you asking about cars or karts though?

Corvettes !!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kens06

I looked over your Arrive and Drive page!

It sounds like a lot of fun but I don't believe my 54 yr old, 6 ft, 260#, fat a$$ would fit in one of your carts!! What kind of safety equipment do I need to bring if you could wedge me in??

Ken

Guest 4bidden

We provide all safety equipment required....helmet and jacket. If you want to bring gloves, feel free.

We have all different size seats, so we can fit some decent size people. It all depends on where the weight is though. If you are WIDE, then might not fit. However, if its mostly out front (beer gut :)), then it usually isn't too much of a problem if you're 260. But it would be tight.

Hope to see some more of you out here soon!

Guest XLR8TNC5

I think we should all do a group night and go. I have been wanting to check these darn things out. Was watching G4 one day and they had these little 125mph go karts on... Holy crap looked like a helluva time!

you do have the 125mph karts right? *wink wink*

Tanya

Guest 4bidden
I think we should all do a group night and go. I have been wanting to check these darn things out. Was watching G4 one day and they had these little 125mph go karts on... Holy crap looked like a helluva time!

you do have the 125mph karts right? *wink wink*

Tanya

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that this week Arrive and Drive is on THURSDAY!!! We'd love to see a group of you guys out here!

Yes, we have 125mph karts, and the show you saw might have even been shot here. When did it air? If you come to Arrive and Drive you also receive 20% any future shifter kart course!

• 1 month later...
Guest 4bidden

UPDATE: The weather is PERFECT and the karts are loving it! Lap times are dropping to near 37s.

Anyone here ever get a chance to come out yet?