NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Happy Birthday TEXAZC6!

Speedratchet

Happy Birthday to a good guy who is always willing to get his hands dirty and help out (do all the work), even if it's not a Vette!

Ted

Happy B-day Phil.

So, what mod did you get for the vette?

Mayyybeee and T/C????

If by "get" you mean already in my possession then no, no torque converter yet. Should be in to celebrate the new year though! :burnout

Thanks to all for the well wishes. It was a pretty low key day. Took the family up north of Payson and cut down the saddest Christmas tree this side of a Charlie Brown Christmas. The boy wasn't really interested anymore by the time we got there, the wife was cold and crabby, and it was 33 degrees outside whileI'm romping through the forest to find a tree. Wound up getting one that was WAAAAYYYYY too big and when we got it cut to fit it was slightly less shapely than when it stood in the forest.

Next year, back to Home Depot to get a tree.

:banannarainbow: Happy Birthday Phil. Hope it's a good one. :banannarainbow: Robert :burnout

C'mon Robert, I guy your age should already know that as long as you wake up that day, it is a good birthday. Thanks!

Happy Birthday to a good guy who is always willing to get his hands dirty and help out (do all the work), even if it's not a Vette!

Ted

If by help out you mean pull off the wheel and say "Huh, never seen brakes like this before" no thanks is needed :partyspin:

Did you get them fixed for real yet?

Happy B-Day :happybday

So no fun finding a tree we spent 4 hours hiking to find our on saturday...did you get lost.. were my directions ok........Sorry that you got a charlie brown tree.. :at wits end: