NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

06 C6 polished wheels

TEXAZC6

Looking at buying some new wheels and don't need the extra set. Great shape with no scuffs/scrapes. They are on the car below.

$650

Tires included, or just the wheels?

Tire have a little life left so I can throw those in as well but I'd need to up the price by the cost of new tire pressure sensors. for the new wheels. I'd have to get back with you as to the new cost.

Thanks,

Edit: Best price I can find on TPMS is 200 bucks shipped so if you want the whole shebang we're looking at $850. BTW , fronts still have a lot of tread left, rears are probably at 2mm over the wear bars.

Tires included, or just the wheels?

Tire have a little life left so I can throw those in as well but I'd need to up the price by the cost of new tire pressure sensors. for the new wheels. I'd have to get back with you as to the new cost.

Thanks,

Edit: Best price I can find on TPMS is 200 bucks shipped so if you want the whole shebang we're looking at $850. BTW , fronts still have a lot of tread left, rears are probably at 2mm over the wear bars.

New price: 550

Does anyone know what size spacer I'd need to put these on a C3?

I think the offset is 56 mm front and 73 mm rear if that helps any.

Here are some new pics while I was changing the brakes over the weekend. Trying to take some pics in decent light and between raining on Saturday proved difficult.

Wheels005.jpg

Wheels006.jpg

Wheels007.jpg

Wheels008.jpg

Here are some new pics while I was changing the brakes over the weekend. Trying to take some pics in decent light and between raining on Saturday proved difficult.

Wheels005.jpg

Wheels006.jpg

Wheels007.jpg

Wheels008.jpg

Sold, thanks for looking.