NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Happy Birthday mrhusker

jstrutt

Thanks everyone. I guess it's always good to wake up to have another one. So far the day has gone by well. The kids and wife have school and work to be at so I am left alone on this day. Working on the 98. Checking grounds and cleaning. Blew X U, I am sending you a PM. :partygrnhat:

Hey Mark, you got guts advertising you are a husker fan this year. Do you think Tom is going to be the coach next year, cause what's his name sure isn't.

Time to root for your neighbors, Mizzou and K_____s, sorry, can't get it out of my tongue. Tigers are playing good, Big 12 North right now looks like best conference in the country for rankings...

Then there are those dreaded Sooners.

Happy Birthday, hope you have been enjoying your time off and that you find the guilty culprit causing the problems with the Corvette.

Thanks again everyone. As for the Husker thing this year, I just don't know what to say. I will just have to wait and see what transpires at the end of the season. I don't think Osbourne will be the coach but he will bring in someone that has ties to the Husker tradition I think (Turner Gill?). It will be another few years before I see any rewards from another coaching change. I hope they can get their act together. I am pulling for the Tigers this year though. They look really good as well as the other team next door. My wifes boss lives in Kansas City and is a BIG Missouri fan. I have yet to E-mail him and give him my support. Never thought I would be say things like this.

I think I might have a fix for the Vette as well. I am dealing with Blew X U on a throttle position sensor as we speak. Pick it up tomorrow if he has one. Hope that is all it will need.

Thanks for the belated Bday post. Had a good day. Went out to eat with the wifey. Kids were either at work or school. Hard to get together when they get older. Always have something better to do I guess.